Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Alluka Zoldyck (Custom Hunter x Hunter Dal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After working on her for a long time, I've finally finished the first of my Hunter x Hunter dolls!! 

Hunter x Hunter is my favorite anime, so I had wanted to make some of the characters as Pullips. I got randomly inspired to finish the first of them the other day, and here she is! 

Meet Alluka!

[Image: 49050300072_0f718e9f2c_z.jpg]Alluka Zoldyck by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 49050089431_f7475fec15_z.jpg]Alluka Zoldyck by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 49050087581_3b9c88d431_z.jpg]Alluka Zoldyck by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 49050301397_02fd0d0de1_z.jpg]Alluka Zoldyck by Haley, on Flickr

Her dress was made by Heather Glesier on facebook. 

[Image: latest?cb=20180619150001&path-prefix=de]

I started on her a long time ago, but added the finishing touches just the other day! I'm currently working on my favorite HxH character(and Alluka's brother), Killua! I also have two dolls on the way for two other characters. There is only one more I need to get a base doll for, and he happens to be the main character of this series...so....we'll see how that goes. I'm going to post a WIP thread working on the other dolls and may ask for some recommendations for things I need to find there too. 

I hope you all like her!! Thanks for looking!
Oh gosh. She is a great representation of the character!
No clue about this character, but it looks like you have a very good representation. Her eyes are really pretty. Yay for finishing the project! Hope it gives you some momentum to continue with the other characters smile
Thank you guys so so much!!! <3
Wow! Impressive likeness! Better than most "store bought" character dolls!
I know nothing about the anime, either, but she looks great! Very striking eyes.
Superbly well done!
So much so that I think I'll make a wish............

You guys deal with what come after! Tongue
Thanks!!!!!

Oh God, I don't wanna deal with that! I need to finish putting Killua together soon so he can handle her. @_@