Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She looks great surrounded by all the flowers. Blends in beautifully.

I hope that the weird skews good rather than not-good soon.
Day 177

Mig pic again. But today wasn't as chaotic as previous days, I'm just having a migraine again. I think it was feeling lonely after two days, so it absolutely had to visit.

[Image: 3e3b3451956fedc6e168a3b5c26738fa.jpg]
Ooh, this almost looks like these two have just come up with an idea...

Looking good! I hope your migraine goes away quickly
Great composition to this!
Nicely processed monochrome. This image has a very convincing "film" look to it with rich and smooth greyscale shading.

I am always impressed by your ability to avoid over-ex˙posed areas when photographing light-haired figures and dark costumes in the same scene.
Nice! Hope the migraine goes away soon.
Yeah, light & dark contrast in dolly photos can be a challenge.
They’re definitely plotting.
Having ideas could be dangerous.

And love the monochrome of this one.
Thank you very much, everyone!

Another sick shelfie. This is pretty much turning into a mig pic a day. AMPAD challenge.

Day 178

[Image: 64ea703fe69719dd9952d6a1ac5f2d49.jpg]
Oh, this pic is so cool! It looks like a frame from a "lost" silent film, one that would have film historians and preservationists scrambling, desperate to find even a snippet of remaining footage!

Could this possibly be a bit of vintage newsreel footage from early in the reign of the magnificently maniacal monarch?
Ooh yes, we all does look like a lost film shot. There's also a slightly spooky feel to it
There's a creepily weird sense of impending movement to this. Or like they're Weeping Angels, and if I blink, they're going to get closer...
What everyone else said… Cool photo!
It looks like the Queen being attended by some of her handmaidens and Her Insane Majesty is always welcome.
Thank you, guys!

Day 179

I've hit a major patch of 'I soooo want to drop this challenge!', as well a medium patch of health issues (in addition to my usual ones), so my pics and comments are going to be lazy and sloppy for a while. Sorry for that. I won't drop, of course, I want to keep my head where it is wink

[Image: 345e3fc559fc17c6236e0e3065ffdf3c.jpg]