Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And colors!

What an awesome group, each of them looks different, but they obviously get along so well!
Blue robot girl must be a different scale. Is she a ten-inch (25cm) figure?
Being a robot-type person, however, the size doesn't matter and she fits right in.
Yay for dolly diversity. And blue hair smile
I like the diverse group of friends. They look like they’re just into hanging out together and they’re all comfortable with each other.
Thanks, all!

7. G is for Gorjuss

[Image: 64450447_c95f57e69c2548e028f7fd9034e49b7f_standard.jpg]
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Gorjuss indeed!
I'm guessing the grey-dress girl also wears stripey socks beneath her gown?
Aw, they are cute. It's hard to pick a favourite.
Gorjuss girls are great. I have a fondness for Red Riding Hood in part because of that Disney Princess fanfic I wrote and because she was also a character I used in another novel, the second Realmspace book; Music & Mayhem.
The friends post is great - a nice variety of people getting together.

The Shannon Hale Ever After books are great, the bit with Dexter being a bicycle is probably the weirdest part. But you know, magic & spells & bored teens are not a good mix...
Gorjuss picture!

I have some birthday money, so I’m trying to work out which of these I want to get! I’m leaning towards the blue haired girl, but I’ve also see pics of a red-head that I really like.
And Red Riding Hood is too cute as well.
(01-08-2020, 04:02 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Gorjuss indeed!

They just bring all the cute! 

(01-08-2020, 06:43 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing the grey-dress girl also wears stripey socks beneath her gown?

She does not! 

(01-08-2020, 08:37 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, they are cute.  It's hard to pick a favourite.

It's always hard to have a fave among them all. 

(01-08-2020, 03:37 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Gorjuss girls are great. I have a fondness for Red Riding Hood in part because of that Disney Princess fanfic I wrote and because she was also a character I used in another novel, the second Realmspace book; Music & Mayhem.

Red Riding Hood stories interest me in general, especially considering the various readings for the tale.

(01-08-2020, 05:08 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Gorjuss picture!

I have some birthday money, so I’m trying to work out which of these I want to get!  I’m leaning towards the blue haired girl, but I’ve also see pics of a red-head that I really like.
And Red Riding Hood is too cute as well.

I'm liking the look of Little Foxes, personally. I like her welly boots. 

- - - 

8. H is for Hujoo

[Image: 64515968_4a7264d21bd2d53edd16679dd024e933_standard.jpg]

My little Hujoo family. Victoria in the back, and Rabbie, Ademetus and Freya in the front.
Nyaaa! It's the cute Hujoo gang featuring the super rad Ademetus! (I'm not saying he's cute, I'm just thinking it)
(01-08-2020, 10:44 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2020, 06:43 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing the grey-dress girl also wears stripey socks beneath her gown?

She does not! 

That oversight... or underskirtsight... will be addressed, then, yes?
I wonder if this family will grow in the coming year... smile