Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They're so cute!

I do recommend doing something creative, it helpes one feel better. Although if you don't have any creative juice left, I totally understand that, been there. Let's hope this is over soon.

And congrats on making it so far!!!
Yay for reaching the milestone, Ben if it wasn’t a super-celebratory pic. That can be later when the brain can cope with it again.
Cheers on reaching Day 100.
I didn't do anything for Unicorn Day, and am being kind of lazy too.
(04-10-2020, 03:19 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your bear is wearing a prison uniform. He even has the unshaven look to go along with it.

Kinda feels like we're all in prison these days, or at least under house arrest, doesn't it?

Happy One-Hundred!

Believe it or not, that was just the edge of a shadow creating that look - I really should have went for a different angle, but this showed both of them off best. 

I mean... you're not wrong in that assessment. 

Happy 100 to you as well! 

(04-10-2020, 07:18 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]They're so cute!

I do recommend doing something creative, it helpes one feel better. Although if you don't have any creative juice left, I totally understand that, been there. Let's hope this is over soon.

And congrats on making it so far!!!

I have been trying to be creative - I really have. Just having no luck getting any results on it. 

Here's to the rest of the year. 

(04-10-2020, 10:07 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Yay for reaching the milestone, Ben if it wasn’t a super-celebratory pic.  That can be later when the brain can cope with it again.

I'm hoping I'll have some more energy soon - we're getting a little more sun atm so that helps a bit. 

(04-10-2020, 10:38 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers on reaching Day 100.
I didn't do anything for Unicorn Day, and am being kind of lazy too.

I should have done something for Unicorn Day - unicorns are the national animal of Scotland, after all. 

- - - 

101. A is for Artie

[Image: 68186080_c38f41806c8015ee16b443359382cb1c_standard.jpg]

The criminal mastermind employs his best disguise! No one looks past the rocking horse.
Her Insane Majesty also loves rocking horses (and other rocking / swinging things)! I wish we could take a group photo of them. I think she'd like Artie.
Artie with an "A"? Are we doing the alphabet again?

Artie looks ready to make a daring escape!

(By 'we' I obviously mean, are 'you' doing the alphabet thing again?)
He looks so happy on his horse.
Another alphabet round!
I can imagine Artie as an animated character. The criminal-mastermind with a rocking horse sounds like a good gimmick.
(04-11-2020, 01:09 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Her Insane Majesty also loves rocking horses (and other rocking / swinging things)! I wish we could take a group photo of them. I think she'd like Artie.

Artie will happily provide Her Insane Manjesty intel on the Room residents... for a price

(Yeah, I wish a group photo was possible. If I ever get hold of Insane Queen myself...)

(04-11-2020, 02:15 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Artie with an "A"? Are we doing the alphabet again?

Artie looks ready to make a daring escape!

(By 'we' I obviously mean, are 'you' doing the alphabet thing again?)

Yeah, it's a personal challenge thing to myself this year - as many rounds of the alphabet as I can manage. It forces me to think and prepare in advance, and it's also making me take photos of dolls I might not usually take photos with, especially since I'm now on to using a doll's name per letter. 

Artie needs no escape, the minute he's on the horse, he becomes an innocent. No one suspects him! 

(04-11-2020, 11:57 AM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]He looks so happy on his horse.

Don't tell anyone, but he does really enjoy it. 

(04-11-2020, 02:28 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Another alphabet round!
I can imagine Artie as an animated character.  The criminal-mastermind with a rocking horse sounds like a good gimmick.

As many as I can manage throughout the year, that's the plan! 

...Dammit, now I wish I had animating skills because I would love to do that. 

- - - 

102. B is for Bette

[Image: 68222395_2eb269b341aecd0ce51a3df360b23bb3_standard.jpg]

Quiet because she's shy and not because she's aloof, like people assume, Bette is the tallest of the 1:6 scale residents of the Room. She's made fast and firm friends with Sid and Mot, though, who are bringing the quiet girl out of her shell a bit.
Her face is adorable (and the confusing CalifoNarnia t-shirt is back)!
Artie on his getaway rocking horse always makes me giggle.

You’re right that no one will suspect him of being a criminal mastermind while riding the horse.

Does Bette have sculptured hair? It looks that way.
I always love an appearance from Bette!
Bette's unique and exciting hairstyle is shown to good effect in this photo, as LeJays has noted!
Weirdly enough she reminds me of Bette Midler. Was she named for her?
She is a unique-looking doll. She looks like she thinks deep thoughts smile