Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pepper dresses like a Bratz! (And yes, that's a compliment!)
She s very stylish there.
(04-26-2020, 12:08 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I love her outfit. One needs to look stylish while kicking butts!

Well, of course. What's the point of being a top spy if you don't look cool? 

(04-26-2020, 01:47 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, “P“ already. Seems like this round of alphabet has gone very quickly. Both are cute.  smile

It really has. My aim is to ideally do as many rounds of the alphabet as I can within the year, as long as I can find things to fill each letter. I seem to be averaging at least one round a month. 

(04-26-2020, 02:59 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Pepper dresses like a Bratz! (And yes, that's a compliment!)

I take it as one - the Bratz had some of the cooler fashions for a while! The one she's wearing is actually from a #SnapStars doll and it does fit perfectly - well, except the boots but I was able to bundle the socks up a bit and that helps them stay on. I suspect Bratz fashions would also fit, but I don't actually have any around to try on. Hm. 

(04-26-2020, 09:45 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]She s very stylish there.

It's part of the being when you're a Jet-Set Spy

- - - 

117. Q is for Quadruped

[Image: 68799140_62bd9bd92cc1f40a2b0270b031b7202d_standard.jpg]

Definition: an animal which has four feet, especially an ungulate mammal.

So a fancy words for things like dogs, and cats, and other four legged mammals. Bernard felt like he should take the shot here. He's a plush pet belonging to the 18" Our Generation doll line. I picked him up on sale a while back, and he belongs to Olivia in the Room.
What a clever way to deal with Q!

He's a qutie! (Sorry, I can't resist a bad pun)
One of the vicious guard dogs there on the manor house grounds, I take it?
(04-26-2020, 09:29 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]What a clever way to deal with Q!

He's a qutie! (Sorry, I can't resist a bad pun)

Q is one of those letters that proves... troublesome. Occasionally. 

Hee, he is rather adorable! 

(04-27-2020, 03:32 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]One of the vicious guard dogs there on the manor house grounds, I take it?

Well, in training at least. 

- - - 

118. R is for Rabbie

[Image: 68843956_7d34fb249ab45a4aca0227d9c3efce07_standard.jpg]

The beligerent Scottish rabbit... actually being quite calm and at ease for a photo. Huh, odd. Anyway! Rabbie is the wee yin who will nut ye as soon as look at ye. It's best not to make him angry.
It's the Rad Rabbie! The one I never call adorable aloud, but always think he is! But don't tell him.
Clever use of the letter Q. And he’s cute & cuddly looking.

Unlike Rabbie, who I would never dare call cute to his face.
"Rabbie is the wee yin who will nut ye as soon as look at ye."  LOL  LOL  LOL
Cute pup. Too bad about Rabbie's issues... LOL
Rabbie sounds rather like Begby from Trainspotting.
(04-27-2020, 09:49 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]It's the Rad Rabbie! The one I never call adorable aloud, but always think he is! But don't tell him.

Oh, he is adorable. We just can't tell the wee yin that or he'll nut us. 

(04-27-2020, 10:01 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Clever use of the letter Q.  And he’s cute & cuddly looking.

Unlike Rabbie, who I would never dare call cute to his face.

Bernard is a very cuddly pup.

Rabbie is ... Yeah, that's the best type of thought there. LOL. 

(04-28-2020, 02:48 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]"Rabbie is the wee yin who will nut ye as soon as look at ye."  LOL  LOL  LOL 

Well, it's accurate! 

(04-28-2020, 06:55 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Cute pup.  Too bad about Rabbie's issues... LOL

He's so small, all the anger has no where to go but out. 

(04-28-2020, 05:09 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Rabbie sounds rather like Begby from Trainspotting.

It's not ... not an influence... 

- - - 

119. S is for Shiori

[Image: 68890299_88709850e0f96e96d8284dabd8acb1da_standard.jpg]

Another Azone cutie! Actually was my grail Azone doll for the longest time, and I still can't believe I have her at points.  Shiori is just a little darling, really, rarely takes a bad picture. Even if her hair did look tider as I was snapping this one...
I love this one. She has awesome outfit, cute face, dark blue hair... I love Miu, I'm definitely going to add some Miu release to my collection at some point. Such a sweet face!
Goth girl with stripey socks, clompy boots, and witchy-like top hat! I can definitely understand the "grail status" of this one!
I think stray hairs magically appear on cue, triggered by the click of a shutter... How nice to get a doll that you had wanted for a really long time smile