Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Teddy Bears' Picnic goes on all day, every day, in The Room at Chateau Werepuppy!
Lots of cute fuzziness.
Can never go wrong with a teddy. I do wonder how many of them there are over at casa de werepuppy. If there are too many they may mount a coup.
(06-08-2020, 11:31 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, I can go h7nting on eBay for the one Elfy liked the best seeing as you’ve identified it.  We,d guessed it was a pop of some sort - just which sub-group did it belong to.

The mischief makers are adorable as always and probably get away with a lot more than they should because of it.

I hope you manage to find them! 

Oh, they get away with so much because of the cute. 

(06-09-2020, 04:35 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Aaah, so FLUFFYYYYYY!

SO FLUFFY AND ADORABLE.

(06-09-2020, 05:08 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]The Teddy Bears' Picnic goes on all day, every day, in The Room at Chateau Werepuppy!

At a certain point at night, it becomes the Teddy Bears' Rave 

(06-09-2020, 01:43 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of cute fuzziness.

The type of thing it makes you smile to see. 

(06-09-2020, 03:38 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Can never go wrong with a teddy. I do wonder how many of them there are over at casa de werepuppy. If there are too many they may mount a coup.

... I may actually need to count... One day. 

- - - 

161. Ruffles

[Image: 70758479_f604032e2ceb2f0d7161798584811299_standard.jpg]

Ruffles here is one of the Steiff plush that are generally made for actually hugging and all that sort of thing. He was a gift from the 'rents after I gifted them both small things as a way of just cheering them up through lockdown. He's about 45cm tall and just very soft and cuddly.
More wonderful fluffiness! yay Heart
(06-10-2020, 01:27 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]At a certain point at night, it becomes the Teddy Bears' Rave 
LOL
He is also very cute & fluffy.
What an interesting color pattern. He brings to mind a crumpled up newspaper.

Uhm... newspapers were... a printed thing... in the olden days. Sometimes used for lining bird cages or wrapping fish. Okay, never mind.
Quality fluffiness there with a Steiff bear.
So lovely & plushy & looks great to cuddle with.

All this talk of the Teddy Bear Rave reminds me of a story Elfy wrote once, which involved a raid on the fridge for chocolate while we were at work one day.
Mara Jade insisted on commando rolling from the loungeroom into the kitchen and got so dizzy she couldn’t stand up to open the fridge smile smile
(06-10-2020, 02:07 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]More wonderful fluffiness! yay Heart

/looks at planned A-to-Z 

There's some more of that coming...

(06-10-2020, 11:20 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]He is also very cute & fluffy.

I think cute and fluffy is a requirement around here... LOL

(06-10-2020, 01:32 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]What an interesting color pattern. He brings to mind a crumpled up newspaper.

Uhm... newspapers were... a printed thing... in the olden days. Sometimes used for lining bird cages or wrapping fish. Okay, never mind.

Actually? I do see what you mean. I never considered that!

(06-10-2020, 04:15 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Quality fluffiness there with a Steiff bear.

Got to love the fluff

(06-10-2020, 05:50 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]So lovely & plushy & looks great to cuddle with.

All this talk of the Teddy Bear Rave reminds me of a story Elfy wrote once, which involved a raid on the fridge for chocolate while we were at work one day.
Mara Jade insisted on commando rolling from the loungeroom into the kitchen and got so dizzy she couldn’t stand up to open the fridge smile smile

Ha! That sounds fun! 

- - - 

162. Sleepy Pups

[Image: 70794413_433aa4240528797c90551baca4bde625_standard.jpg]

Pup-Pup and Ruffles in some comfy pyjamas.
I absolutely love the dino jammies!
Ruffles' outfit is perfect for spending a night at a museum.
Tee-hee, I see everyone is crazy about the dino pajamas - I'll have to join the crowd in this ^^
I would wear dino jammies... LOL
I suppose they only make small kids' ones.
Another vote for the pjs. I’d wear them too if they came in adult sizes, but I bet they don’t. @Lejays and I often complain that kids get all the cool clothes.