Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He looks determined! I like his necklace (I hope it's not rude to call it necklace).
Rowr! I wonder if BP and Catwoman ever get together to discuss fashion... err... I mean uniform ideas?
Olivia & Jack look quite cozy.... BP looks ready to cause some trouble though...
Is there a version of him in his traditional tribal outfit or even street wear?
Also a fine figure, like the Norse gods.
(01-16-2020, 11:05 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]He looks determined! I like his necklace (I hope it's not rude to call it necklace).

I think it is called a necklace in the film. It also holds his suit thanks to nano technology.

(01-17-2020, 03:26 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Rowr! I wonder if BP and Catwoman ever get together to discuss fashion... err... I mean uniform ideas?

Hm, different companies but they could. If I had a Catwoman, I mean.

(01-17-2020, 04:46 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Olivia & Jack look quite cozy.... BP looks ready to cause some trouble though...

Olivia and Jack were enjoying their char. BP is always ready to cause trouble, because he's a badass. 

(01-17-2020, 03:06 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a version of him in his traditional tribal outfit or even street wear?

Not that I know of? Possibly there will be Hot Toys release at some point but the Marvel Legends tend to be all in their superhero outfits. Though considering the outfit is worn by all who bear there mantel of Black Panther, it probably counts as traditional in that sense? 

(01-17-2020, 07:41 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Also a fine figure, like the Norse gods.

The 12" Marvel Legends are a good line. I hope I could find the Deadpool at some point. 

- - -

17. Q is for Quartet

[Image: 64877085_456273d543d754cad956fda29ed3eb98_standard.jpg]

Four friends discussing what they'll do that day for their own amusement. Matilda is backing reading, but China wants something more active. Maudlynne is suggesting something imaginative and Hayley just wants them to get started already.
It can get kinda hard to find something that would work for all of them, doesn't it? Do they all like some series they could binge? Or maybe a board game?
They’re a quartet they look they’re ready to sing.
(01-18-2020, 12:39 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]It can get kinda hard to find something that would work for all of them, doesn't it? Do they all like some series they could binge? Or maybe a board game?

... I don't think I have any board games in their scale. But they all did end up watching some episodes of Father Brown. They enjoyed the crime a week aspect. 

(01-18-2020, 03:18 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]They’re a quartet they look they’re ready to sing.

Hm, I wonder what they would sing? 

- - - 

18. R is for Resin

[Image: 64928786_69e7cb69050f840e7b72320112b38657_standard.jpg]

Yeah, just decided to showcase little Basil today. He says hi to you all.
Hi Basil! Nice to see you again!

He's seems like a chill, even-tempered guy, must be relaxing to hang out with him.
Hello Basil.  Yep, he does look quite chill & casual.
I wondered what the quartet would end up doing... at least, trying on each other's clothes is kinda "out" ... LOL
Great to see friendly Basil again.
Love the past few days, especially your fun, diverse little group picture from yesterday!
Thank you, all!

- - -

19. S is for Skywalker

[Image: 64960350_1d803905f696adc4ad4c34183375fb53_standard.jpg]

Aka the family that brings all the drama to the galaxy. Seriously, nine movies of dealing with their stuff. Strongest beings in the Force, people, let's slow clap it out for their drama.
Yeah, not a lot of families can get so many planets involved in their family drama. My favorite has to be Leia.