Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I totally dig this one!

(OK, sorry, I'll see myself out)
Dark-haired skull dress girl is... definitely my type! Heart 2
They look appropriately spooky!
I use Eneloops in my camera (and a lot of other household things). You can get AA and AAA. They're ex$pensive up-front with the charger, but worth it over time when you don't have to buy batteries anymore. Also they last pretty well and would be good for a camera that is a battery hog. I'm reminded of a visiting friend's camera that died on a daily basis. Kept having to take her to buy more batteries.
It’s a great photo for the only one you managed to take.
Love all your pics, especially like the pumpkin one! What a cute color wig on her. I'm having trouble telling what pullip that is? She's very cute. Also the latest pic is great, very goth and halloweeny.
Ah, it might be the only one that you were able to get, but it is a fantastic shot. The right amount of light ex.posure to make it nicely spooky for the holidays.
Quote:Love all your pics, especially like the pumpkin one! What a cute color wig on her. I'm having trouble telling what pullip that is? She's very cute. 

She is a rewigged/ rechipped Stica smile
Week Forty-four
Didn't have time for anything else, so we'll go with a Dal House challenge picture...

[Image: 76736575_dce14a290e03302fae6543ca677d15ae_standard.jpg]
Joining in Doodle a Week, are you?
Cute! Afraid I pegged out on the Dal House photos... they don't have any costumes but I could've at least done an art one... slash
Quote:Joining in Doodle a Week, are you?

I think I've averaged a doodle every third month... maybe? (And actually some of them might have been Dal House-only pics, so maybe not...) My next year's goal should be A Doll A Week/ A Doodle A Month smile
(11-02-2020, 12:38 PM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Joining in Doodle a Week, are you?

My next year's goal should be A Doll A Week/ A Doodle A Month smile

Doll a Day, Doodle a Week! You have a new camera! You can do it!  yay
Doing a bit of recruiting there, eh David?
Oooh, lovely!
Cute with the doodle there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25