Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uh oh. Something scary this way comes...?
The suspense is nerve wracking.
(11-21-2020, 08:18 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]She opened that package!!! Right? Right?!

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode....   LOL

21 November 2020 – A Doll A Day 2020:

First there was: http://www.puuikibeach.com/images/adad20...3link.html

Then there was:

[Image: november4.jpg]

And now...

[Image: november21a.jpg]

[Image: november21b.jpg]

[Image: november21c.jpg]

[Image: november21d.jpg]

[Image: november21e.jpg]

[Image: november21f.jpg]

[Image: november21g.jpg]

[Image: november21h.jpg]

[Image: november21i.jpg]

[Image: november21j.jpg]
Now, we’re wondering if it really is Nelly or an undead version.
This was very funny! I like the "introduction" pf the Japanese horror figure with the possibly-undead Nelly. Looking forward to the next installment (and what's in the parcel with the pretty stamps!)
You do a fantastic job at making them really exþressive!! ♥♥ Very funny and cute. Love all your girls. The lighting in the spooky pic was especially impressive!
Oh. She found the package. Will we ever learn what is inside?! This is so suspenseful! LOL

That was fun, and the posing and lighting are excellent!
Posing is fantastic, as is the lighting.
Aaaaah, the suspense! Now I cannot wait to see if Nelly has faked her death, or she's come back undead (or something totally different) - both seem to fit her actually :3
As usual, the poses match the captions and the atmosphere perfectly!
Has entropy decided to materialise elsewhere since, or have these pictures been taken before disorder took over the girls' room?
Wow, they cower really well!

And I love their wall décor smile
Another vote for great posing.
I say they deserve to be scared out of their wits, given how not-bothered they seemed about her being dead. Is it Every Girl For Herself in your crew or what? LOL
(11-23-2020, 01:13 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, they cower really well!

This comment has had me chuckling all day long!  LOL

[Image: november22a.jpg]
22 November – Military Figures

[Image: november22b.jpg]
Military Figures

One of the members on another forum is creating "I.D. cards" for some of the characters that appear in overlapping photostories. These are a couple of I.D. card photos.
The jacket on the female figure looks cool; is that stock?
I dunno, maybe it's the general feeling in the world, but, both of these characters look a little weary, as though they've been fighting a long battle.
Both are nice portraits with a real sense of mood.
An I.D card isn’t a bad idea. Helps keep all the characters straight in your head.
Are they 1/6 or 1/3? If they are 1/6 they look phenomenally detailed!