Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-28-2020, 01:47 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]... also, I said 'good', and as much as it saddens me, unhealthy complexion and eggplant-colored circles under eyes don't really help with that at all...

That would depend upon what one considers attractive or aesthetically pleasing, I suppose.

(12-28-2020, 11:50 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I know lots of people "re-shell" characters, but I don't think it would work for me -- I get used to how they look and that's their "look". 

I also get accustomed to characters looking one particular way.

[Image: 50771015266_8437c0eeb8_z.jpg]
28 December - Way Too Early

Another early start from another hotel room; somewhere in New Mexico, maybe?
Most hotel-room starts are too early slash
Apparently you found a way to post from 'the road'... looking forward to seeing your (crew's) adventures.
I like the feel of this. Triv is off on a new adventure.
Excellent moody shot of a far-too-early morning.

Safe travelling!!
This photo conveys 'too early' so well, it made me want to crawl into bed...
[Image: 50773733941_9b6e855a49_z.jpg]

[Image: 50773734201_cff4e6babc_z.jpg]
29 December - Doodle Tuesday: Tick Tock Day
The year is winding down...
and so are the days of our lives!
Yaaay! The year is winding down, and so are the days of our lives! Awesome!
...Wait. Something isn't right here...

Well, I guess I'll figure it out soon enough, I need to go back to planning my one girl, one cat, 196 dolls party to see the 2020 apocalypse off and welcome the 2021 one in.
Triv, looks as if she’s expecting trouble on that deserted street.
(12-29-2020, 11:31 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]
The year is winding down...
and so are the days of our lives!

This made me laugh more than what should be appropriate Tongue

Ah, again, what I missed! Another one of them! And a pony! That one was more of a surprise grin Aaand another party! The cleaning part kinda cleared my mind up about longing for parties - maybe it's good there was no party around here after all, I'm already sucky enough at cleaning up :3

Stay safe on the road, you two!
I apologize for the limited responses. Remote posting by iPad ain’t exactly a straightforward operation.

[Image: 50780358477_c1e57cf9fc_z.jpg]
30 December - Beach Day in Panama City, Florida
No need to apologise - I feel a massive respect for you for doing this - I'm not sure I'd even try, having to look at or use 90% of the internet over the phone gives me massive stress, I even use Instagram mostly on my laptop.

The girls seem to be enjoying themselves on the beach (can't blame them ^^). Was the weather also good, or was the sunshine offering a little cheating help? I just checked the current weather in Panama City, and it says 22°C. Not quite beach weather yet, but pretty warm - if yesterday was similar, I would probably have headed to a beach too, if there was one around me.
The Pinkies are building a massive sandcastle (for them) there.
Beach looks great, Pinky’s look like they’re having a good time.
Pinky Travelers! Long time no see!

I like winter and don't wish for warmer weather, but man, I sure wish we had beaches here...
I had to look twice to be sure that watch doodle wasn't another one of those messed-up clocks... LOL The scene in the parking lot looks rather familiar to me except for the lack of snow.
Ahhh, jealous of the sun & sand! I'd happily take 22C over freezing. My FL friend suggests it's a bit of a train wreck these days, so, stay safe down there!

(12-31-2020, 05:00 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for the limited responses. Remote posting by iPad ain’t exactly a straightforward operation.
Haha, I feel you! Doing it on a teeny phone screen is probably ex!ponentially worse.