Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: march19n.jpg]
19 March – TBLeague + Executive Replicas Action Figure
So, after completing Ameila escadrille, you're building a regiment of blondes with chainsaws?
She looks really cool! What company is she from?
She comes with a chainsaw, how could davidd resist?

[Image: march20.jpg]
20 March - Public Service Announcement: We're All Gonna Die.
No, not from the damned virus; from social hysteria and institutional stupidity.
"What blood?"
She is, um... interesting... ! I wonder how she will fit in with the rest of the crew. She seems to have got packed up again rather quickly.

(03-21-2020, 01:05 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]
How well you'll recover from becoming bankrupt and homeless, that's another thing altogether.
Yeeahhhh... Looked at the stocks the other day. Shouldn't have Oh My Cry
Well, your Smart Doll looks cool and collected, so things must be OK.
...right...???
I heard you had an earthquake in Utah too??
(03-21-2020, 01:10 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I heard you had an earthquake in Utah too??

Yeah, apparently the earthquake knocked some pictures off walls up near Salt Lake City. Part of an exterior brick wall fell off of a 100-year old building. By the way the news media reacted, you'd think the Yellowstone Super-Volcano had erupted.
Nellie looks like she's having a great time, watching everyone else's misery...

And of course Darling would win the saw-off.
Darling would win the saw-off

Nellie looks kind of unamused there. As if she's very much over all this panic? Or people's over the top behaviours with it.
[Image: march21.jpg]
21 March – TCB: Takin' Care o' Biznezz, Baby

Hasbro Elvis Presley Action Figure
For some reason, the photo makes me think he's takin' care of a rather shady business...
I have to agree with neon, it looks like he is taking care of a rather shady business...
[Image: march22.jpg]
22 March – Oh, look! It's Dr. Fauci! Or wait, maybe it's Governor Cuomo! Or Mayor DeBlasio?
Or maybe it's just some stinkin' Nazi.

21st Century Toys Ultimate Soldier Collection: WWII German Soldier action figure
Great effect on this photo.
Um, but if people who might be contagious don’t have the sense to stay home to protect others, what else can be done?

....I dunno, I thought Elvis looked rather cheerful. ?, >shrug< LOL
(03-20-2020, 03:23 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]All done. Good-bye.

(03-23-2020, 03:07 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I think we're done here.

I seem to be a bit discombobulated, is it OK for me to consider this online happening art and be amused by it? I would hate to be insensitive if something bad happened.