Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Agreed - I am sorry if offense was caused. There was no intention of being insensitive.
(03-23-2020, 06:33 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]... is it OK for me to consider this online happening art and be amused by it? 

Yes. That... sounds like a... I mean, yes! I hope you enjoyed the show!  right

(03-23-2020, 11:10 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed - I am sorry if offense was caused. 

Whaaat? I can't even begin to feature when or how you would have caused offense, ever.

I see that the entire UK is now under strict lockdown. DISTANCE... OR DEATH read the headlines. Yeah, uhmm... perhaps just a tiny bit of an overstatement? You guys really have become Americanized over there!

Good luck, stay safe, maintain your sardonic wit, and illegitimi non carborundum!

[Image: march23.jpg]
23 March – Technical Difficulties – Please Stand By
Regular Programming will Resume Momentarily

Please pardon the brief interruption. Maudlynne has everything under control once more.
Always there, saving everyone's behind with unrivaled gloom and class!
(03-24-2020, 08:25 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Always there, saving everyone's behind with unrivaled gloom and class!

This comment would have rhymed very nicely if you had used a different term for "behind."  LOL (Is that what it said prior to the Blaaargh! edit?)

Maudsie Maudlynne is discombobulated  yay  by the current situation. While she usually thrives in an atmosphere of gloom and doom, she has very little tolerance for being told what she can and cannot do.
OMG you brat.
I'm glad you are still here. You are one of those helping keep the lights on here at DM and it wouldn't be the same without you.
Brat.
(03-24-2020, 08:54 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]OMG you brat.

That's 'Bratz' with a 'z'!   Tongue
Maudlynne's ex.pression is certainly, as I've heard it said, 'a mood'.

(And yeah, we're under lockdown. TBH, it was obvious it was coming, the problem is just going to be getting people to actually listen...)
[Image: march24.jpg]
24 March – "What did you do, Rey?"

Hasbro Star Wars: Forces of Destiny Rey figure

Oh, wait... I almost forgot! Today is Tuesday! You know what that means! Hang on a sec, I'll be right back...

. . .

. . .

Thanks, Rey, for sharing a quick sketch of your adventure!

[Image: march24b.jpg]
Nice doodle. I don’t remember ever seeing this Rey before.
Lol love the doodle. She’s quite talented xp
Nice! I'm kind of getting Star Wars x Betty Boop vibes from the doodle.
Guess people found out about the stabbing someone with a lightsaber...
Cute. Interested to see what the set behind will become.
Via video link, Doctor Evil and Cousin Monday try to cheer up their friend Professor Gangrene, who is already feeling lonely under lockdown in his secret Scotland* hideout.

Oh My  Oops! We probably weren't supposed to mention the location of the secret hideout.

Oh well...

[Image: march25a.jpg]
25 March – Video Link while under Quarantine Lockdown

* Yes, Professor Gangrene's secret lair is really in Scotland.
At least you didn’t say exactly where in Scotland. My only is on Balmoral (hide in plain sight)