Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oooh, she is a gorgeous doll
Cool vintage treasure... was "Junior Astronauts" a thing?
(I could google but you usually have tons of information on these kinds of things wink )
(04-14-2020, 11:30 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Cool vintage treasure...  was "Junior Astronauts" a thing?  
(I could google but you usually have tons of information on these kinds of things wink )

I Googled... and couldn't find anything specific to these pins! There is a Junior Astronauts and a Junior Basic Astronauts version. I found this one at a yard sale years ago.
[Image: april13.jpg]
13 April – The Non-Ameliæ Pullip Crew
L to R: Dilettante, Neo Noir, Eos, Mysterious Circus Style Girl (aka Laura), and Lala
How lovely to see all your Pullips together! grin
They look like they could have their own TV show. Some sort of clubhouse group, or...?
So, the Ameliae now outnumber the non Amelia’s?
(04-14-2020, 03:33 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]They look like they could have their own TV show.  Some sort of clubhouse group, or...?

Ermm... now I'm going to have to try to figure out something like this for them, aren't I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAKobLjH3tA

(04-14-2020, 04:12 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]So, the Ameliae now outnumber the non Amelia’s?

Tune in tomorrow!  yay

Well, okay, maybe the day after tomorrow, because tomorrow is Doodle Tuesday.
It’s lovely to see the non-Amelia portion of your Pullips, you have some really lovely ones.
Beautiful photo of beautiful ladies! I like the warm light and colors.
They're a very lovely looking group
They're so well dressed and I like how they have a sort of color scheme and unified look, like an edgy magical girl gang grin
[Image: april14b.jpg]
14 April – Remembering the Titanic Disaster on Doodle Tuesday
Another interesting figure -- Navy Action Man...?
I wondered at first if there was a metaphor in that doodle.... but yeah, I knew about the Titanic anniversary.
You doodlers are talented!
I was unaware of the anniversary. Great doodle as a way to remember it.
Wonderful rendition of the sad event!

I really love your doodles, I love how you can convey what needs to be conveyed with just a few simple lines. That's an awesome talent, y'know.