Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the newbie gets all the dangerous stuff?
Addie's supply of optimism is admirable, as are her guts!

I'm not going to say anything about being naive...
Ah, Addie.... You try to keep hold of that enthusaism girl. You might need it.

(Also I laughed)
[Image: may19.jpg]
19 May – Star Wars Forces of Destiny Rey for Doodle Tuesday
Of course she's drawing spaceships Tongue
A traditional flying saucer! Very nice doodle for today.
Classic old-school flying saucers are the best!
Old school space ship... Maybe Rey wants to fly one!

Fun doodle!
(05-20-2020, 10:13 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Old school space ship... Maybe Rey wants to fly one!

That was going to be the idea in the extended caption I intended to write, but the day flew away from me.
20 May – A Doll A Day 2020: 

[Image: may20a.jpg]

[Image: may20b.jpg]

[Image: may20c.jpg]

[Image: may20d.jpg]
Janie sounds greatly miffed at being forced to take a nreak.
Once again, I find myself amazed by how naturally are the dolls posed. One would think I'd be used to it by now, but no. Amazing!

Milk Kanata is being discontinued, so now all four of your Smart Dolls are limited exclusives! I'm glad I'll get to see them here in The Dungeon.
Neon's right, your posing skills with these girls are always amazing to see.

And ooh, I wonder what the parcel could be!
(05-21-2020, 07:05 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Milk Kanata is being discontinued, so now all four of your Smart Dolls are limited exclusives! I'm glad I'll get to see them here in The Dungeon.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to reconsider the selling-on-eBay option!  Oh My
(05-21-2020, 10:39 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Neon's right, your posing skills with these girls are always amazing to see.

The jumpsuits cover a multitude of sins and make it easier to smooth out the awkward angles. The big, clunky, generic 1/3 scale boots from eBay provide a lot more stability than the name-brand fashion boots and shoes.