Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your girls seem to have a lot of project planning going on lately!

Finishing projects and not getting distracted by new ones is something I'm utterly incapable of. I hate that about myself, but so far, all my attempts to do something about it failed.
Yet another project? These girls have far more drive than I do...
Maybe they could recruit the Blokes to help out to finish some of these projects.
The captures under the pictures of your Aussie bunch are hilarious! And I also LOLled at the Amelia dates comments Tongue

Janie, I totally feel for you. Hundreds of unfinished projects going on at the same time, and there's always another new idea popping up from out of the blue, appealing, interesting, exciting, but also demotivating because - see the beginning of sentence. My life in a nutshell... sly
[Image: june10.jpg]
10 June – Back, off, man! I'm a scientist!
These are secret plans?
I'm so tired this evening that the obvious caption did not occur to me until two hours later. So I went back and changed it.
She does looked peeved that you’re taking photos in her secret lab.
I should go rewatch the movie. Haven't seen it in ages.

...Sooo, the ghosts appear when?
(06-11-2020, 08:06 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I should go rewatch the movie. Haven't seen it in ages.

...Sooo, the ghosts appear when?

Pretty early. Watch the original, not the remake. The best bit of that is Chris Hemsworth as their office assistant and eye candy.
Good luck with the ghost hunting, peeved off scientist lady.
(06-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Watch the original, not the remake. The best bit of that is Chris Hemsworth as their office assistant and eye candy.

Type something, will ya? We're payin' for this stuff.

[Image: june11.jpg]
11 June – Adeline
Such a cute and cheerful face! Is that a really clever angle, or are those the follow me eyes?
Oh, she is so cheerful looking!
She’s very pretty.