Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like her outfit - I've never been all that interested in either Bratz or Bratzillaz, but I do like their outfits generally.
Such a beauty
[Image: january13.jpg]
13 January – Adventures with the Uncanny Valley Girlz... like, Totally!
LOL Today's caption made me laugh! They give me the same feeling. They're very pretty figures, but a tad too realistic for my tastes...
Oh, wow, they are very realistic. I do find myself preferring the look of the one on the right, but that's likely because the sculpt is less... it feels less like blank staring? Hopefully you're having fun with these ones.
They're... unnerving. I don't know if I'd want to be in the same room as those two!
I can so see them in an early 80’s teen film. Like yeah todally, gag me with a spoon!
[Image: january14.jpg]
14 January – Doodle Tuesday aka Doodle a Week carelessly carefully crafted by Maudlynne Macabre

A quick preview: we shall be "off-line" for two weeks or so beginning this coming Friday. Fear not, dolly photos will be snapped and doodles will be doodled, but we shall likely be Away From Keyboard during most of that time. The hope is that there will be interesting, entertaining, and perhaps even exciting images to share when we return from what will, with luck, be an adventure both grand and glorious.
Ooooh! Have a great and safe adventure!
Have an excellent adventure! Look forward to seeing pics from new & excitng destinations.
Your photos are fun as always! Have fun on your trip!
Have an excellent adventure!
Another cruise?
Have fun!! Looking forward to seeing the photos, & seeing who gets to go with you. Safe travels!

(I actually don't mind the "uncanny" dolls here, but also prefer the one on the right who seems less, um, spaced out...? LOL )
Love the doodle and it’s message. Safe travels and enjoy it.
[Image: january15.jpg]
15 January – Random GI Joe Guy wearing a Random Assortment
of Randomly Selected Clothing and Uniform Pieces
while Looking Uncomfortable and Confused