Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That’s a fun doodle! She looks like she is presenting a lecture from her scientific ex-pedition.
Awesome doodle!!!

Is that Urquhart Castle and Nessie? If it's a different, more remote vampire castle with its own pet plesiosaurus / elasmosaurus /aquatic monster, some of my ladies were looking for a nice summer villa and would be interested in purchasing it.
Well, that is a fantastic doodle. Lagoona's life ex.perience provides fantastic images.
(07-22-2020, 07:09 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Urquhart Castle and Nessie?

With artistic license taking the place of artistic ability, yes.  LOL

[Image: july22.jpg]
22 July – GI Joe Adventure Team adventures
Your crew's wilderness ex!plorations are always fun! smile
He looks like he's having a great time adventuring! Like 'Ah, what a lovely day to go ex³ploring uncharted territories and possibly risk my life to do so!'
Your gang is very adventurous.
Ah, looks like the beginning of another brilliant adventure!
Lagoon as doodle is great, these pics you draw are heaps of fun.

What exciting adventures is he going to find out & about today?
[Image: july23a.jpg]

[Image: july23b.jpg]
23 July – The Imps of the Perverse, Ellen and Peony, attempt to open a jar of peanuts

On pre-order since last December (2019), these 1/12 scale TBLeague "Purgatori" figures finally arrived today... and, understandably, they were hungry!
Ah, they both look fantastic. I hope they managed to get their snacks!
Ohhhh, 12th scale… I was going to say, that must be an awfully big jar of peanuts! LOL
Somehow I don’t see the imps as enjoying peanuts. Marshmallows maybe.
Cute little creatures!

You have (or had) a bigger one of the same species, right? I seem to remember some dark rituals involving credit cards...
(07-24-2020, 08:44 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]You have (or had) a bigger one of the same species, right? 

That is correct. Now the big demons have mini minions.

Devil dolls. Devil Dals. All hell is breaking loose around here!

[Image: july24.jpg]
24 July – Arrived Today: Forbitten Love Draculaura

The new arrival is a direct result of an ADAD influencer.   Tongue