Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love the line about channeling the second doctor.
The penny-whistle is a great doll-sized substitute for the recorder of the Second Doctor.

And Lipoca looks like she's messing about with glue or something.
Being on this forum and not knowing the series is fun. At this point, I'm actively avoiding learning anything, so I can keep getting confused by all your references. Doctor Who Again?
Ha! Maybe Lipoca is rushing to find her spoons to join Tezca in a musical display the likes of which has never been seen before.

Or maybe she's just looking for somewhere to hide from the music.

Ah, this is a great one for making smiles.
(09-07-2020, 05:19 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]And Lipoca looks like she's messing about with glue or something.

Nah, she gave that up back in the sixties.   yay

[Image: september7.jpg]
7 September – Joe inspects the latest addition to the motor pool
He looks rather perplexed. I’m wondering if the Jeep has broken down.
Does he fit in? It doesn't seem so, but that might be the effect of the perspective...
That is an impressive looking jeep. I can't blame him for admiring it.
(09-08-2020, 06:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Does he fit in? It doesn't seem so, but that might be the effect of the perspective...

Let's find out, shall we?

[Image: september8d.jpg]

[Image: september8b.jpg]

[Image: september8.jpg]

[Image: september8a.jpg]

[Image: september8c.jpg]

I would say that you are correct in your assessment. While this particular Tonka Rescue Vehicle is popular among 1:6 scale action figure collectors because "it works" for 1:6 scale figures, it is actually slightly undersize, being more like 1:8 in scale rather than true 1:6. Indeed, comparing measurements of an actual Humvee vehicle to the dimensions of this miniature version, the numbers work out to approximately 1:8 scale.

What that means, potentially, though... is that it might be the perfect size for Monster High figures! 

(And yes, I know that today is Doodle Tuesday. A broken bathroom shower faucet is taking priority over anything "fun" today.)
Ooh, that is ... very impressive looking. Like, seriously. Also I am now wondering which Monster High figures would love suck a massive vehicle...
Ooh, Army Bob Ross is back! I like him. He looks like he's enjoying his getaway smile
That's a cool jeep. I wonder where your crew will go with it.

(09-09-2020, 07:00 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, Army Bob Ross is back!
This made me laugh. Does he throw Happy Little Grenades? xp
It’s an impressive looking Jeep, and Army Bob Ross is ready for an adventure looking for his next landscape.
He fits with room to spare.
The 'getting in' sequence is brilliant! And his head doesn't even stick out! Yay!