Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Thanks, all.
First try with a computer shop was a fail Cry Ugh, I can't think about it.

Anyway, here's Daesani, who used to pose with the red flowers when she was a redhead; now she gets to pose with the yellow ones. I was pleased these made it through the winter & made me about 23 flowers.

[Image: 50120876993_6748593142_o.jpg]
She kinda looks like were-feline-shapeshifter lying in wait, watching her prey... And then she jumps at you and it's going to tickle.
The blonde hair somehow makes her look fiercer.
She’s concentrating on something, and she looks great against the yellow flowers.
Her ex.pression looks super fierce in this photo!
I like how not only does her hair match the petals, but her eyes match the middle part (the pistil, if I'm remembering grade school science class correctly?).
Intense gaze! More of a glare than a gaze, I guess.
Thank you, everybody!  Daesani is flattered, and happy that her choice of blonde won out wink

(07-18-2020, 12:49 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I like how not only does her hair match the petals, but her eyes match the middle part (the pistil, if I'm remembering grade school science class correctly?).
You have such a great eye for colour (do you teach art?) grin  Those are the stamens, and I never noticed that till you mentioned.  I was looking at all the yellow.

The Dals had a quick shoot today for some Dal House themes.  Here they are playing in the backyard.

[Image: 50149296413_19041f3a34_o.jpg]
Awww! I am picturing little Pisces (I think?) going, "Wheeeee!"

Quote:You have such a great eye for colour (do you teach art?) [Image: rb_grin.gif]  Those are the stamens, and I never noticed that till you mentioned.  I was looking at all the yellow.

I teach English, but I loved art in school and still like to draw (and quilt, which also involves a lot of color matching). And stamens! Ack, I remember that now!
A fun flashback to The Before Times (as some of my online contacts have dubbed it) when nobody had heard of social distancing.
That is so cute with the dals dancing amongst the flowers.
That's so cute with them all playing in the grass. It looks like Pisces is having fun playing aeroplanes.
This is such a heartwarming, smile-inducing scene! I love it!
Love it!
Such a cute picture! I love the movement, especially in Penny's dress as she flies smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25