Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Allie, congrats on the milestone. You are someone to whom we all aspire to. Always nice to see Sunsette as well.
So cute in its simplicity. A fitting milestone shot.
Congrats on 6000 posts!

Sunsette, thank you for pulling Alliecat into the hobby, it was a big win for the community!
Congratulations on 6,000 posts!

It's such a win to have you around.
Yay! You're both superstars, Sunsette and Alliecat!
Well, aren't you guys the sweetest! Heart 2
I very much appreciate having such nice people to share this hobby with!
(Sunsette's outfit is from Petite Blythe. Heck no, I don't sew that well, if at all! LOL I was delighted to find a 2nd one also on eBay so she & her sis can match.)

It's been a very busy week with very little actual progress. Hence, squeaking in with 20 minutes to spare before this week becomes next week. I neeeeeed a time machine. For so many reasons... xp

[Image: 50257278602_6056ba391f_o.jpg]
After a discouraging attempt at a garage sale today I said "**** it" and took Ika to the beach.
I would have done the same as you and Ika. Chucked it in and gone to the beach.
There are definitely days where running away to the beach is the best plan.

Ika is cute, and looks like she’s enjoyed herself.
Beautiful lighting!
Ika looks wonderful on the beach
I always love an appearance from Ika!
It's always a good decision to go to the beach :yay* Ika is so sweet, and also unusual for a Little Dal: she doesn't have *that* much of a grump Dals and Little Dals usually have. I really like the shade of blue her hair colour is.
Thanks, all! yay I agree, she doesn't look as grumpy as many Dals, although in some of the pix I shot of her that day I thought she looked a little sad. Interesting how their ex-pressions seem to change with the angle of the light. But in some of the first photos I ever saw of her she seemed to have a bit of a smile.

Just a lil portrait of Sara this week.

[Image: 50276929362_a55421f0aa_z.jpg]
I love her outfit and the flower in her hair! She looks like she's ready to go to a luau smile
She's so beautiful! I think I need to get a wig of that same color for someone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25