Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
All the looting and pillaging are probably why she looks tired, but apparently her exertions were worthwhile! Nice haul!

What course next, Cap'n?
She might look a bit tired, but she also looks quite content!
She looks so happy with her treasure
Daesani looks tired, but also quite pleased with herself for having accomplished her goal.
Will be interested to see what the contest photo is, given what was said about the travelling for it, and this one on the porch. She looks very pleased with herself.
Haha love it! So cool ?
UGH, it can't be October Cry Watching the week numbers climb each time I update...

Thanks, all! I should be able to post the contest pix after tomorrow. It'll all just be a facebook popularity contest, probably. Oh well! LOL

Haupia pie, round 2: STRAWBERRY!!!! with appropriate Hawaiian model. OMG where has this been all my life!!! New 2nd-favourite pie... groundcherry always wins; but dis pie onolicious!! Aloha!

[Image: 50406306747_883b320634_o.jpg]
Broke da mouf!

(During sixteen years in Hawaii, I never heard anyone actually ever say that, other than on television! But all the tourist literature about "pidgin" claims it is a popular phrase.)
That’s a lot of pie for a small doll.
That looks very yummy! I hope everyone got to enjoy some smile
Oooh, it looks delicious!!! I'm craving something sweet...
That does look delicious... And so much for one little doll. But I hope it was enjoyed!
Aww! She looks like a contestant on a baking show, presenting her most excellent dessert. (And now I'm picturing that as a crazy challenge on a baking show... make a pie that's bigger than you!)

I think I have the same exact plate, Alliecat smile Sadly mine doesn't have pie on it right now...
(10-02-2020, 12:58 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Broke da mouf!
(During sixteen years in Hawaii, I never heard anyone actually ever say that, other than on television! But all the tourist literature about "pidgin" claims it is a popular phrase.)
Heh.  I didn't either but then I wouldn't have been either in the right company the first time, or there long enough the second time.  Our chef at the retreat could definitely claim that endorsement though.  (Does anyone actually say 'onolicious' either??  LOL  )

(10-03-2020, 11:32 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ](And now I'm picturing that as a crazy challenge on a baking show... make a pie that's bigger than you!)
I think I have the same exact plate, Alliecat smile Sadly mine doesn't have pie on it right now...
Ha!  That would be a great show -- "Little People, Big Pie" could air after davidd's crew's "Smarts & Crafts"!!
I hope your plate has had some pie on it by now wink

Oh yes, she had help eating that pie.  Someone needs to run a few more km now though....  LOL

Cheating on the pic-a-week with one from Catalina's shoot this week, cos I didn't get time to shoot anything else after that.  It turned into a busy week with a lot of boring tedious real-world stuffs.  Feh.

[Image: 50443289617_78c75181fa_z.jpg]
So cute on the beach! She's a versatile and very pretty dolly!

Cute life ring, too!

And yes, I did hear, and even say, "onolicious" on occasion. It was usually spoken tongue-in-cheek.

Pidgin, it turned out, is very localized; different among the islands, different among areas on each island, and sometimes different by neighborhood.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25