Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
She's gorgeous... my favorite of all your J-dolls smile
So lovely! And I also love all the moss!
Thanks, everyone! grin  
She is really pretty; I looked for her for a long time before she came up as a Sample Sale doll.  I was delighted that she came with all her stock.

(11-08-2020, 03:00 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm envious of your green moss and green trees and green green-ness, because it's snowing here. Two inches already tonight.
Ugh.  Wellll...lll... it actually snowed here a week ago too.  I had had 5 hours' sleep when I opened one eye and saw it snowstorming.  They had forecast "showers OR flurries".  There was a ridiculous -10C forecast for that night as well.  (In the end it was only -4.) So with no brekkie and not enough sleep, I dragged out of bed and spent 2 hours digging up all my summer bulbs in the snow.  My back was in knots for the rest of the day & wouldn't warm up, even though it wasn't that awfully cold while I was working.  I cancelled the day's errands, watched a movie in the tub and went back to bed with a hot water bottle, leaving the rest of the world to implode without me.
2-3 days later it was 17C so they all went out on the porch to dry.  Weather is pretty variable & unsettled here.  But oh, the flowers I could have if I could grow them all year Cry

And we're early this week.  A bad endofthedayandthelightisgone unsharp kit-lens snapshot to note the opening of lobster season.  I'd like to have got a better one and should've taken her out earlier.  But anyway, she did want a pic with the boat with the pirate flag  xp

[Image: 50589154182_c2f91dd127_o.jpg]
Damp fog and a stiff breeze - looks like not fun!

Don't worry; the world is continuing to implode even though you took a day off.   slash
Looks like some wild weather coming ashore.
Sorry to hear about your suffering! Sunsette looks like she's having a good time.
I think the hair blowing in the breeze makes the pic really cute!
Sunsette is such a badass little girl, out in that cold&windy weather in short sleeves... it's already too cold for that inside over here *.*
I know the feeling of a picture not turning out the way you wanted it to, but I think the slight blurriness totally fits this setting, and just adds to the gloomy, foggy atmosphere of the photo. I like it a lot!
Thank you everybody!  Sunsette is pleased that her badassitude was noted wink
I wonder if there are any Oddwickshire-style creatures out there in the fog!
It wasn't really bad weather; it was very unlike the typical crappy-weather lobster season start (chilling cold & very windy), and the following day they actually had near-shirtsleeve weather and sunshine to set traps.  

Endoftheweek bad-light snapshot time.  I've been saying every day that "tomorrow I'm going to get a few photos" of a couple of the girls with a new dress, but every day it's been sooooo gloomy.  There's too little daylight!  On the sunny days, it either clouds over by lunchtime (and I'm not a morning person) or the sun is so low it's behind the trees by the time I get outside.  Feh.

So here's Mariya Luiza to show off my oncidium.

[Image: 50630389453_3a96e10bc5_o.jpg]
For living in such a cold and gloomy place, you certainly seem to have a lot of success growing colorful tropical flowers!
Beautiful girl with beautiful blooms.
So colorful all around!
The flowers you grow are amazing, they are so beautiful & set off whichever doll you feature with them so well
How beautiful, you should be really proud of your flowers, they are amazing. What a vibrant color. x (I looked for an orchid emoji but there wasn't one D: ) EDIT: Aw my emoji didn't work. Well it was a flower.

Always love your Mariya Luiza too... her lips and eyes are so vibrant. I noticed I have her stock outfit ... I was going through my clothes last week and saw it. I don't have the doll so I must have bought it from someone a long time ago. I had forgotten which doll it was from until I saw yours.
Oh, that's just beautiful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25