Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Charles is awesome! Pirates are awesome in general, but Charles is really rocking it.
I’m not surprised everyone wants a go with the map & treasure chest, they’re excellent props.

And Charles is fine young pirate. Ice to see him debut for the Company.
He's adorable!

Kinda gives me Moomins vibes.
So adorable
Thanks, everyone!  I should do some more photos with him.  He pretty much just sits on a chair...

(04-17-2020, 02:22 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]It is a very fine map, a real functional chart rather than just a basic map...
It IS!  Bounty's captain gave me that out of the chart book when we reached Ireland.  I later put in some dots tracing our transatlantic course from when I'd copied positions into my journal.  I also use the lens he gave me to shoot most of the doll pix.  I wasn't into dolls at the time, but I think he would be amused Heart 2

[Image: 49807406723_33c2969f98_z.jpg]
"Happy Earth Day!  Here's a whole bag of crap and a bucket too from today's beach walk, all Mum could carry.  Don't litter, ya lubberly swabs!!!!
Adamantly, Sunsette"
I used to come home with bags full of trash after beach walks. It got pretty discouraging.

You've sailed trans-Atlantic on a tall ship?! What an adventure!
Don’t litter, ya lubberly swabs! Words to live by.
Excellent advice from Sunsette there.
Great job, redheads!

We can't go picking trash because of quarantine. I wonder if we at least stopped dropping it everywhere, because, y'know, quarantine. Somehow I doubt that...
Fantastic advice
Thanks all!  That whole mess is 99% rope.  Cut it and chuck it overboard.  You'd think that a community that makes its living from the sea would respect it... but nope  sad

(04-23-2020, 02:44 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]You've sailed trans-Atlantic on a tall ship?! What an adventure!
Yup.  It was.... ("and what a time it was; it was...") One of those things that's fun to say you did, even if there were times while you were doing it, that you wished you weren't doing it.... xp  LOL

(04-23-2020, 06:42 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]We can't go picking trash because of quarantine.
I wondered if I was being a bit paranoid when I thought about this.  I mean, all the bottles in the ditch have probably been there long enough to be OK.  But I've seen a couple other people mention it so I guess it wasn't just me wondering.  The bottle return place has been closed anyway.

This week's pic is Taryn again...  had to get a picture of the redhead with the matching flower.  I wish the amaryllises lasted longer.  At least this one bloomed on its two stems consecutively so overall I have flowers a bit longer.

[Image: 49835936876_6df4026d67_z.jpg]
You still have an amaryllis in flower? Cool!

Love the bright colors! Lots of sunshine today, it looks like!

Across the ocean on a tall ship... and you blogged it!

You've actually had a life! An exciting and adventurous life! That must be... wonderful.

Thank you for sharing the link!
Beautiful, rich colours! And I'm always going to swoon over a redhead!
Such gorgeous colours!
What a fascinating thing to have done. It must have been such an adventure.

And taryn with her matching flower look stunning. I love that shade of red.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25