Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Thanks everyone!  It was a perfect colour match.
...How does that song go.... "I'm so much cooler online..."  LOL     ...Yes, I've had a few adventures but they are the exception rather than the rule, alas...

Happy Star Wars Day!
Here's one "occasion" I did know about... I guess cos I'm currently re-reading some of these books, and because the Snowbirds did a fun thing that was re-shared this year.  (They are doing a cross-country flyover tour... one of those days I hate living in the middle of nowhere.  Just a little bit too far south for their flight plan.  I dragged out of bed early and hauled camera AND telescope to a lookout point in hopes of catching even a distant speck  up the bay, but, no joy.  We like flying as well as floating things here at PTFCo wink )
Anyway, I can't do a cool fun pic for Star Wars Day because I don't have any collectibles.  So here's Lil Miss Sunglasses-At-Night still trying to figure out her new style and trying to be 'edgy' LOL

[Image: 49857058691_d7acc4cc5e_z.jpg]
Love her outfit, and how effortlessly she appears to be perching on the books! (After my own recent attempt at a book-sitting picture, I am in awe!)
Miss Sunglasses at Night (I only wish my own future looked so bright) totally rocks this look. I'm re-thinking my previous wig comment. Add in the glasses and yeah, this look seriously rocks.

The Science of 'Star Wars' looks like an interesting book to leaf through.
Hehehe....  I feel like she really likes this wig.  She's always been the tomboy of the group.  I guess maybe she'll have to switch back & forth...?  If I need 'cute' I'll get the other one, & if I want 'sassy' I'll use this one (?).  I'll try to take some more pix with the strawberry one. Although I REALLY want to just glue one on!
Anyone looks better in aviator shades.  Even me.   xp LOL  (I admit to doing this with them on bad hair days just because.)
Yes, it was an interesting book; I should read it again.  And her perch was quite slippery.  Sooo many times I find myself muttering "90% of doll photography is staging...."
(And people who make doll clothes with pleather should be keelhauled.  This one's been only lightly used & it's flaking. Rawr! )

Bonus pic this week!!

[Image: 49858140247_373ea31aa4_z.jpg]
(Yeah, this was what we were going for.)
More fawning and gushing over the aviator shades look.

And serious liking of the anchor pendant. That looks to be about the right size for a Smart Doll to wear....
She looks so cool. Definitely a rock chick.
Effortlessly cool there with the shades. And I hear you about the pleather flaking as soon as you look at it.
This is one of those badass paranormal investigators type of look.
Thank you, everybody!  The first pix were... inconclusive?  LOL  but the wig is really growing on me, and this is my favourite pic of her with it so far.  I'll have to see how she looks with it in different outfits I guess.

You can't take just one dolly photo, right??  So after their scavenger-hunt pic Sara & Doryn got a few more.  This shot led to some interruptions to mess around with lenses to find out where the 'speck' on Doryn's face was coming from, and then another sensor-cleaning...
These 2 look like mother & daughter too, don't they.  

[Image: 49895934106_eb0ec9cd81_z.jpg]
Awww! Story time!
That's such a sweet photo.
Yes, it looks like you have created another family pair. One with a green gene.
(05-15-2020, 01:12 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it looks like you have created another family pair. One with a green gene.

One that looks suspiciously like mermaids... Anything you wanna tell us about where your crew met these friends, Sunsette..? wink
OK, this is adorable. Totally accepting the mermaid family headcanon as my own!
Aw, this is just adorable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25