Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: DeadlyNova's A Doll Whenever 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A pinup pic! So cool.
I posted these in their own thread, but why not post here too????

34/365: Snow Queen Elsa
[Image: 49681134301_105353798f_z.jpg]Snow Queen Elsa by Haley, on Flickr

35/365: Queen Anna
[Image: 49681434362_a9b05a82fa_z.jpg]Queen Anna by Haley, on Flickr
Lovely new arrivals!

Looks like you could use some snow, there, to help them feel at home.
Ha! Well right now would be a great time for snow, but considering it was 80 degrees today I can't see that happening. XD
(03-21-2020, 11:08 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Well right now would be a great time for snow, but considering it was 80 degrees today I can't see that happening. XD

You're welcome to some of what we have here! I'd bring it to you myself, but, y'know, travel bans, lockdowns, drone surveillance.... yeah. Sorry.
Both Elsa and Anna look awesome. I always find Elsa looks very sexy and this doll is no exception.
Star looks very glamorous. And those 2 Frozen girls are gorgeous!
I really like their dresses.
Oh, they do look so lovely.
I never realised that Elsa also had freckles. And cool that they included her salamander companion.
Thank you guys so much! <3

She didn't come with the salamander, I bought him seperately. <3 It'd be really cool if she did, though!
(03-22-2020, 01:12 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]She didn't come with the salamander, I bought him seperately. <3 It'd be really cool if she did, though!

I didn't think salamanders do very well in the snow.  slash
He's a fire spirit. I can't really explain that without you seeing the movie, haha. Frozen 2 actually takes place in the fall, also. So there isn't nearly as much snow.
(03-23-2020, 02:45 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]He's a fire spirit. I can't really explain that without you seeing the movie, haha. Frozen 2 actually takes place in the fall, also. So there isn't nearly as much snow.

Okay. It was once believed that salamanders could survive fire. A salamander is the emblem of the fire department in Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451.

Not as much snow in Frozen 2? Then it's not really frozen, is it?  yay
(03-23-2020, 03:22 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Not as much snow in Frozen 2? Then it's not really frozen, is it? 
...erm... you haven't seen autumn here... LOL
(Or spring either. Where's the "I'm freezing" smilie? )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10