The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback for Chihiro - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback for Chihiro (/showthread.php?tid=7246245)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Aijo - 09-18-2010

+1 for an awesome seller. Was very friendly, and the items were just as described. Thank you! Happy

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Lila_Meily - 09-23-2010

+1 as a Seller... Papin arrives perfectly ^^
100% recomended!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Cartagia - 09-23-2010

+1 as a buyer, perchased an obitsu body from me, always polite and pleasant to deal with. :3 Thank you, I hope the body serves you well!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Lilcurly - 09-23-2010

+1 as a buyer.

Nice quick payment & she let me know when the item arrived, thanks so much smile

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - N0xx7 - 09-23-2010

+1 as a buyer

Chihiro was very sweet and patient, a pleasure smile

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - KiraKira - 09-29-2010

+1

Chihiro is a joy to deal with. She is friendly, polite, and pays immediately. Also, she leaves feedback without me having to bug her. smile Yay! Thanks for the smooth transaction!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - martah - 10-08-2010

+1 as a seller
my girls love their new necklaces , thank you! ^^

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - KiraKira - 10-09-2010

+1 for being a totally terrific buyer.

I like dealing with Chihiro. She is friendly to PM with, and pays immediately when she wants to get something from my sales thread. And then she left feedback for me, unprompted. Thank you for the smooth transaction! smile

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - mobscenes - 10-13-2010

+1 as a seller. Bought a custom from her and it arrived really quick, she also gave me some cuteee little goodies for the doll grin thank you SO MUCH! <3

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Mysha - 10-19-2010

I have bought very nice baby - Greggia from Chihiro. It was very pleasant deal. Easy to communicate. Doll came well packed, very very fast and with free dress smile
Thank you very mch for my Mary!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Joni - 10-24-2010

+1 for being a very nice buyer with fast payment and nice communications. Thank you! grin

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - usagi_no_hotaru - 10-24-2010

+1 buyer~

Quick with correspondence and equally fast payment, always a pleasure! Thank you~! <33

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Zuley - 10-31-2010

+1 as a buyer.
Highly recomended, very nice! ;D

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Cartagia - 11-01-2010

+1 for GO participant from Pullip Style!

We decided to save ourselves some shipping costs and order some dolls, she was excellent to communicate with throughout and paid her share for everything promptly. ^^ Would more than happy do the same thing again with her! Can't recommend her enough.

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Zuley - 11-08-2010

+1 as a buyer.
Thanks a million for buying my poor blythe mango. Very patient and nice. ;D