The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness (/showthread.php?tid=7256460)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - ScarlettRose - 01-17-2014

God, Missy! I swear I just had a masive nose bleed LOL I'm glad your twins are finally together, they look so cute in their stock outfits yay

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - *NatTheCat* - 01-17-2014

(01-17-2014, 04:07 AM)vadafade Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 06:40 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: And oh yes you should totally get twins! EVERYONE should have twins LOL /enabling

Haha, I totally agree! I love my Mao twins -- they have such different personalities!

Don't get me started! If I could afford 'em, I'd have Sebastian twins who have twins who have twins... who have twins. XD

Your girls are gorgeous, Missy_Crane! Heart You're so lucky to have them. yay

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Missy_Crane - 01-18-2014

Thank you Scarlett and Nat!! -^____^-

I feel so lucky to have them home. For a long while I pondered if I should get these, or save up a teeny bit more and go for Isolde, but something about these two melted my heart and I'm so happy I chose them now smile it's also great fun to be able to share piccies - I was surprised that there are hardly any of them on Flickr!

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - neontulip - 01-19-2014

pretty girls! love the emerald and purple outfits! may I ask where you got them?

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Missy_Crane - 01-20-2014

Thank you! I'm very pleased with the beauty and quality of their outfits, definitely some of the nicest stock on any of my girls/guys yay

I got them both from an Ebay seller named Kuma Hobby but I looked today and he doesn't seem to have them available anymore; hopefully a restock is on the way!

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Steffipuschel - 01-23-2014

Oh they are so sweet.
They are so cute alone but together this is total sugar shock ^^

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Missy_Crane - 01-24-2014

Thank you Steffi! ^__^ They're inseparable now, it'll have to be twin pics of both from now on xD

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - martah - 01-24-2014

They are so cute together! Do you mind sharing where did you get that purple lace top? Its very pretty.

(01-17-2014, 04:07 AM)vadafade Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 06:40 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: And oh yes you should totally get twins! EVERYONE should have twins LOL /enabling

Haha, I totally agree! I love my Mao twins -- they have such different personalities!

I couldn't agree more! I love my Bara twins.

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Missy_Crane - 01-25-2014

Thank you Martah! smile The purple top and shorts (and Lena's blue dress) are Sugar Mag outfits I purchased from Ebay.

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - kingsgirl1015 - 02-05-2014

They're so adorable! They make me want twins too. I love their personalities, too!

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Missy_Crane - 02-08-2014

Thank you Kingsgirl! -^____^-

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - shassy - 02-09-2014

They are beautiful. I really love the contrast of teal blue and violet.

RE: Leila & Lena - Twin Madness - Missy_Crane - 02-10-2014

Thank you! yay Yes, I really like the colour choices used. Purple and teal are two of my fave colours so they were irrestistible xD