The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Audacia's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Audacia's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7242495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Audacia's Feedback - cupcake - 09-07-2011

+1 as a seller. Great communication, fast shipping, and included adorable little extras ♥!

RE: Audacia's Feedback - pixachii - 10-23-2013

+1! Audacia made my swap box in the Rainbow Swap, and it was lovely and wonderful! The box arrived on time, and I was really pleased with everything she chose to include! Heart Thank you~!

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Lilcurly - 11-12-2013

+1 as a swapper!

Audacia joined the rainbow swap that I hosted, she put together a really lovely selection of gifts for pixachii, dolly gifts & person gifts. She went above & beyond.

RE: Audacia's Feedback - sakana_hime - 02-27-2014

+1 for an awesome seller!

Excellent customer service, very prompt and polite. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you!

RE: Audacia's Feedback - gobolino - 03-17-2014

+1 as a buyer of a Pullip Paja
Super prompt payment, excellent communication, nice to deal with.
Thanks a lot!!

RE: Audacia's Feedback - sakana_hime - 04-05-2014

+1 great buyer! Thank you so much!

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Lady Alec - 05-01-2014

1+ seller. Wonderful to work with, fast shipping, and adorable surprise gifts! <3 Thank you so much! You really made my week.

RE: Audacia's Feedback - kitten-squid - 05-02-2014

+1 for a great seller! Wonderful communicator, fast shipper, and generous includer of cute little gifties! Thank you! smile

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Severity - 05-13-2014

+1 as seller! My girls love their new gowns :3

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Missy_Crane - 06-12-2014

+1 wonderful buyer

Audacia bought a Pullip from me; she paid quickly and let me know when the doll had arrived. Perfect transaction, thank you! grin

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 07-11-2014

+1 as a buyer

Audacia bought some items from my closet cleanout. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks for doing business with me!

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Miss Edith - 07-24-2014

+1 as a seller, customiser and dressmaker smile

Audacia has given my Withered the most adorable faceup I could have imagined. Also made her a gorgeous dress AND did me the favour of popping some Kira chips in while she had her there, as everyone knows I'm useless Tongue There WILL be photos. Thankyou again hun smile

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Missy_Crane - 08-04-2014

+1 Audacia is the best and most reasonable buyer you could ask for. I want to thank her for making a difficult transaction a lot easier with her kindness and patience smile

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Miss Edith - 08-14-2014

+1 as a seller

I bought some clothing from Audacia and she is a pleasure to deal with from start to finish smile

RE: Audacia's Feedback - Chihiro - 09-23-2014

+1 as a seller

Such a wonderful seller ! My doll arrived quickly, packaged up perfectly and just as described -- many thanks Heart