The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
feedback for Miss Edith - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: feedback for Miss Edith (/showthread.php?tid=7247081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - pianogirl - 05-29-2011

+1 as a buyer.

She bought 1 Dal and 2 Minis from me and was fantastic. Great communication, she let me know when she could pay me and if things got postponed. Highly recommended! grin Thanks Miss Edith!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - kochan - 05-31-2011

Item: Bought Natural Green Dress for Blythe + 6 pairs of MJS from me^^
Date: May 2011
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 2 as buyer.grin Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer. Thank you very much~<3

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - wooperz - 06-02-2011

+2 for purchasing two handsome Young Fellas from me. Taeyang White Rabbit and Butler. As well as for introducing me to the forum and being a very friendly and fun person smile

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Grassshackgirl - 06-03-2011

+1 as a seller. I purchased a mini Ddung from Miss Edith. It was a great price, she had awesome communication, and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - dms_a_jem - 06-04-2011

+1 as a fantastic seller! Great communication, well packaged and she was kind enough to hold the dolls for a bit while I got the funds together. Drusilla may say otherwise, but I say Miss Edith is awesome and deserves lots of cakes tonight! Tongue

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - wooperz - 06-06-2011

+1 for buying a Nude Aquel from me, very wonderful transaction smile

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - joyinthedance - 06-16-2011

+1 as a buyer. Friendly and good with communication. Thanks! smile

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Leannarchy - 06-16-2011

+1, received pumpkin and love her! thanks so much! =]

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - KiraKira - 06-20-2011

+1 for our Katoya split. Deb is a trustworthy split partner--she paid her portion when she said she would, is always fun to PM with and let me know as soon as Katoya arrived. i would definitely work with her again. thank you! grin

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - dragonlady - 06-27-2011

+1 as a buyer! She bought some handmade clothing from me and everything went smoothly. Thank yousmile

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Hina Ichigo - 06-28-2011

+1 as a buyer, I would not hesitate to do business with again, was an absolute delight to communicate with Happy

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - N0xx7 - 07-01-2011

+1 for buyer. Miss Edith bought two dolls from me. A lovely person, great communication, and and always a pleasure! Thanks!!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - aaah_nice - 07-09-2011

+2 from me for the two fur wigs which arrived today. Thank you. smile

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - birdie - 07-12-2011

+1 as a seller, I got the Monomono monkey suit and a Monstrodesigns fur wig from her, and they arrived safely in a very timely manner. Very nice communication all through the transaction!

RE: feedback for Miss Edith - Kayakitsu - 07-20-2011

+1 for a nice buyer. Super friendly and great communication. Thank you very much for adopt my boy. smile