The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Pinkcow's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Pinkcow's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=540922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - Cartagia - 10-13-2010

+1 seller. Bought Richt's stock from her, the shorts arrived with the fastener having come off in the post and his arm band has a broken bit, but she was absolutly lovely about it and gave me a partial refund without any fuss or bother. smile Great seller, very honest and kind, can't recommend enough! Thank you. ^^

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - amy - 10-24-2010

+1 for an awesome Seller!!! Anne Shirley's hat and an ADORABLE pink dress!!! <3 Thank you so much!

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - N0xx7 - 10-26-2010

+2 for seller. I bought some pants from her and right after she shipped, I bought two more shirts. She was a doll and they all came jsut a s described. Perfect transaction thank u! grin

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - Thylaylii - 10-27-2010

+1 as a seller
Bought some clothes & they arrived very quickly, thank you!

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - komishika - 10-31-2010

+ 1 buyer!
Pinkcow purchased my Hujoo Berry. Payment was quick and all contact was super friendly! Thank you again!

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - fiwen30 - 12-16-2010

+1 as seller.

I bought a Hujoo Berry from PinkCow and she was always friendly, attentive and kept in contact. Would def reccomend and buy again!

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - myufish - 01-18-2011

+1 seller
great communication and dolly was shipped fast <3 Thank you so much yay

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - Miss Edith - 01-20-2011

+1 as a seller

I bought my Withered from PinkCow and everything about the transaction was perfect -- most importantly, the doll LOL Thankyou hun, I adore her.

PS - world's fastest shipping !!!

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - Luffygirl - 06-16-2011

+1 traded my boy with some money for her bjd boy plus some clothes

great trade ^^ thanks again

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - Luffygirl - 06-16-2011

+1 traded my boy with some money for her bjd boy plus some clothes

great trade ^^ thanks again

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - mrsmarks - 06-22-2011

I purchased a custom Pullip from PinkCow, it was a great transaction! The doll was just as described and carefully shipped, thank you!

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - Miss Edith - 07-19-2011

+1 as a seller

PinkCow is a lovely person, friendly & easy to get along with, and my custom Tae arrived quickly and even better than described. Thankyou again grin

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - sceimhiuil - 09-02-2011

+1 as a seller (commission) smile I ordered one of her "surprise" dresses, told her a little about my doll and she made an absolutely gorgeous dress with lace, pearls, and ribbon! VERY well made. It fits like a dream, I gave her my obitsu's measurements and it's pretty much perfect. I'll be posting a photo or 2 in her commission thread later! grin THANKS!

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - kitten-squid - 09-10-2011

+1 for an awesome trade partner! Fast shipping and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again! Heart

RE: Pinkcow's Feedback - Joni - 09-24-2011

+1 for a perfect split!

We did a doll/stock split and everything went perfectly. She shipped the stock for me quickly and it was packaged neatly. Thank you so much! grin