The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - Joichi - 11-24-2013

Photo of my new girl 'Angelique' in the snow. First snow I had in Toronto, more like sugar icing XD it melted abit quickly though:

A Snow Day

Quickly pulled her into something warm to wear.

My First Snow

She fell in the snow after I took this photo X.x

RE: Show your new Doll! - FishiesGoPook - 11-24-2013

SQUEEEEE!!! Joichi she is so totally adorbs in that red hoodie! smile makes her just POP in that snow ... awful awful terrible evil sow ... *shakes her fist at the sky* ... currently snowing here sad slash *buries herself under blankets until late spring*

RE: Show your new Doll! - Cornflower Blue - 11-24-2013

Congrats, Joichi! She looks adorable in the red hoodie!

For anyone who was wondering, Ni-Ya ended up with me. Veer is most disappointed that the box did not contain a Pullip, but instead more competition with rock star good looks to steal all the Pullip's hearts.
[Image: 11017540473_1124191f00_z.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - FishiesGoPook - 11-24-2013

YAY Cornflower got Ni-Ya! Hitsugi is making crazy faces at him right now lol

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 11-24-2013

What a beautiful picture in the snow, Joichi! Your girls looks so sweet!!

Ahaha poor Veer. Ni-ya looks to be serious competition for him wink

All you guys with the Nightmare set are soo lucky -drools-

RE: Show your new Doll! - PinkCow - 11-26-2013

My beautiful Saras arrived today~! I have wanted this girl for ages and I just got her in a happy trade. grin Rewigged and rechipped she's all ready to go! Though I've not decided on a name for her just yet...

[Image: 11059317186_6fb2bf21ea_z.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - ByronicHeroine - 11-26-2013

I love her head scarf! She's super cute.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Joichi - 11-26-2013

Wow wonderful Saras, what a lucky trade PinkCow! I can't wait to see what her profile will be!

RE: Show your new Doll! - supernova - 11-30-2013

[Image: 11121094374_cdd8025dcc.jpg]

Akemi says hi! :3

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 12-01-2013

An exciting morning!! First Hugo made his appearance with a postman on foot (hefting around a massive bag full of Taeyang, the poor bloke xD)

[Image: 1z2omdu.jpg]

[Image: 5jvhu0.jpg]

[Image: 2ilzck5.jpg]

Turns out Gyros are stupidly, achingly handsome in person. I become a melting fangirl puddle of ooze whenever I look at him Heart

...and then! The post van came later with a second new arrival - a dear little Andrew whom I recently adopted from Kballpinata! I wasn't sure what his name would be, but as I removed him from the box his hair caught a shaft of sunlight and glowed golden yellow and my helpful brain said 'LannisterLannisterLannister'...so now he's called Jaime o.O lol

So much Tae loveliness all in one day! ;__; Here are Hugo and Jaime being double trouble:

[Image: 2u61v8p.jpg]

@Supernova eeeeee congratulations!! Your Akemi is so beautiful! Can't wait to see more piccies xD and I like her hat; did you get her that separately or is it part of her stock?

RE: Show your new Doll! - supernova - 12-01-2013

*.* Dat gyro! Hugo is a great name!

She's in full stock! Her hat and scarf come in very handy for winter. smile

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 12-01-2013

Hehe thank you! (had to seriously fight to stop myself calling Andrew 'Victor' just for the punniness. My inner bookworm geek is constantly clawing to get out Sweatdrop )

I see you're planning on naming yours Giles Heart -flails- That's a great name too, but that might just be the Buffy fangirlness and my slight crush on Anthony Stewart Head talking hahaha Tongue

And how adorable, I had no idea Akemi came with a hat and scarf! She looks so cosy :3

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chihiro - 12-01-2013

Peter Pan is one of my newest dolls~ I usually end up disliking any type 4's I buy within a few weeks, but this girl seems like a keeper:

[Image: 137ec5f45a1011e3bcfd1285f1ed1790_8.jpg]

Excuse the quality and giant Eevee *lmao LOL* it was just a quick shot with my iPhone !
I can't wait to photograph her with my DSLR tomorrow <3

RE: Show your new Doll! - Lily Eyre - 12-01-2013

Love her outfit smile and she really suits that wig

RE: Show your new Doll! - *NatTheCat* - 12-01-2013

(12-01-2013, 01:35 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Turns out Gyros are stupidly, achingly handsome in person. I become a melting fangirl puddle of ooze whenever I look at him Heart

I know, right?? LOL I was like: Rb_bigO Heart 2Heart 2Heart 2 when I received my Gyro. I didn't expect him to look that handsome! XD