The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Kaleido Star - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Kaleido Star (/showthread.php?tid=539801)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - Stephie97 - 02-09-2010

+1 as a great spliting partner! grin Payment came fast & great communication! Maretti's stock is on its way! Its super cute >.< Ull love it! grin

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - Hina Ichigo - 10-17-2010

+2 as a seller. I bought My Melody and Jupi from her, great communication, items shipped quickly and safely. Dolls were in lovely condition <3 Could not be happier with transaction, would not hesitate to do business with again <3

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - sunflower0717 - 10-20-2010

+1 for being a super seller smile

I bought a Suiseiseki from her. She shipped super-quickly, and Sui arrived in great condition. Happy

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - Hina Ichigo - 10-26-2010

+2 as a fantastic seller. Completely honest seller (disclosed all flaws), dolls received in great condition (minus the few minor flaws I knew they were coming with) great communication, shipped amazingly quick. Couldn't be happier with transaction thank you so much, thank you for your honesty and I absolutely would not hesitate to do business with again.

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - sunflower0717 - 10-28-2010

+1 for being an awesome seller~

I bought a bait head from her, and it arrived in exactly the condition that was described. Great communication and quick to ship, as always. grin

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - mobscenes - 10-29-2010

+1 as a seller. Bought Suigintou from her and she arrived with a cute little outfit and a gorgeous extra wig!! Excellent & HONEST communication, do not hesitate to do business with her! Very quick shipping, too. Thank you so much!!

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - redstars - 09-27-2011

+1 as a seller! I bought a couple baity heads from Kaleido Star. Everything was packaged well, and arrived safely! She even threw in some very awesome extras for a delay in shipping. Very friendly and overall great to deal with, I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much! smile

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - Hina Ichigo - 12-01-2011

+1 as a buyer, absolutely fabulous transaction she paid very quickly and let me know when Romantic Alice arrived.

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - Katrina - 06-27-2012

+1 as a seller. Fabulous communication. Mitzi was perfectly packed, and she even threw in some cute clothing for free. It was a wonderful transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - McKenna - 11-11-2012

+1 for being a part of the Leeke Summer GO

Thanks so much smile

RE: Feedback For Kaleido Star - Summer Skye - 06-03-2016

+1 seller fb
I bought Snow Miku. Kaleidoscope was super sweet to work with and kept me updated all throughout. Miku was packed well and she's adorable (of course!) Wonderful seller!