The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... (/showthread.php?tid=540024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Zoegirl - 05-29-2009

+1 from me - Kat is a great seller, and very kind. I bought several things from her, and she shipped them out right away. She's always so sweet and friendly too! <3

- pink anemone - 06-01-2009

Wonderful seller, #1 communicator, thanks so much!

- Luffygirl - 06-01-2009

+1 great shipping time and communation

- LadyKakashi - 06-03-2009

+1 as a seller!
Fast shipping! Awesome extras!
Thank you <3

- alldolledup - 06-04-2009

+1 super cool as always thanks for the freebie!

- smilingxcat - 06-06-2009

+1 as a seller!
Super patient with my indecisiveness, good communication, and fast shipping.
The post office tossed poor Zuora around a bit, but she was packed so well that she wasn't damaged. grin
Thank you again, Kat! :3

- momopinku - 07-08-2009

+1 for Burntbao! I LOVE my new wig and so does Brigitte! Prompt shipping, good condtions, excellent packaging and extras! Thank you!!! Now Brigitte looks more like Brigitte Bardot!

Picture: Click here!

- twinkle_eyed - 07-24-2009

+1

I bought a lovely wig from burntbao and couldn't be happier! The wig is beautiful, packaged safely, and shipped fast!! Burntbao is a pleasure to work with and hope to again sometime!! Thanks again!! <3

RE: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - Morsel - 08-10-2009

+1 Seller! I got a lovely Neo Noir and pretty freebie stationery! Thank you!

RE: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - crazykimochi - 02-03-2010

+1 for Kat as a superb buyer!

RE: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - leelee - 04-25-2010

+1 super fast shipping, super cute doll, super nice to deal with! thanks a ton!!

RE: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - captainfantastic - 05-02-2010

+1 as a seller. Melody is a wonderful addition to my home, and the transaction with Kat was quick and flawless. Thank you so much!

RE: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - gameof_fate - 05-04-2010

+1 Positive!

Fantastic seller! Very nice and understanding, super fast shipping with secure packaging! Even threw in some goodies as well! Will totally buy from again, thank you yay

RE: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - Clarities - 05-04-2010

+1 as a seller, thank you for clarity and the extras =], fast shipping and excellent communication

RE: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count... - bubblishpop - 05-11-2010

+1 positive, great seller! Super-cute outfit, with adorable extras. Thanks Kat!