Dolly Market Forum
Gobolino's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Gobolino's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=540098)

Gobolino's Feedback - gobolino - 03-15-2008

gobolino's Feedback:

Positive- 8 (5 as buyer, 3 as seller)

Neutral-

Negative-

- Ravie - 04-19-2008

+1 she gets good feedback because she paid promptly and the whole mess is my fault.

- tehpanda - 10-28-2008

+1, oh wow, I love the wig so much ;3; Thank you~!!

- girlplanet - 06-11-2009

+ 1 great buyer, great communication, very smooth transaction! She bought Ciel stock from me. Thank you!

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - TrueFan - 08-01-2011

1+ as a buyer - thanks!

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - kochan - 09-12-2011

Item: bought Odeco Crayon (nude) from me
Date: 27 Aug 2011
My Location: THAILAND

+ 1 as buyer

Comment: Great communication, and very prompt payment~<3 Really recommended buyer!grin

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - square - 09-20-2011

+1 as a buyer. I purchased a Monster High fashion pack from goblino, the transaction went smoothly, she was very courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - AshleyA - 11-16-2011

+ Positive feedback for being a really great and friendly Rovam's seller, thank you!

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - kochan - 12-13-2012

Item: Bought 2 MH - Draculaura's outfits and 2 My Little Ponies from me
Date: Late-Nov 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer. Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer~Heartwink

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - ladywindsor - 10-20-2013

+1 as a seller

I bought a few Licca heads. Excellent service, great communication, and fast shipping (sent from Europe to the USA).

Thank you so much!

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - martah - 11-16-2013

+ as a seller
I bought two wigs from Gobolino. Pleasant transaction, great communication, wigs as described and shipped in timely manner. Thank you. smile

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - vadafade - 12-02-2013

+1 as a seller! I bought Jupi's stock from gobolino. Extremely friendly, fast communication, items exactly as described, prompt shipping, secure packaging. Couldn't ask for a better transaction!

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - Audacia - 03-17-2014

+1 as seller. super friendly, Shipped fast, and the original Paja is in excellent condition. Been waiting a long time to get her and I absolutely love her. Thank you so much again smile

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - abeautifullittlefool - 01-12-2016

+1 as seller. I purchased Isul Milk Tea and he came beautifully packed and exactly as described. Communication was wonderful (despite my own forgetfulness over the holidays, which is all on me) and I couldn't be happier! Thank you again! Heart

RE: Gobolino's Feedback - krishna - 02-13-2016

+1 seller, wig is great! thanks!