The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Sakana_hime - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Sakana_hime (/showthread.php?tid=540357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - MissMandyLynne - 07-21-2013

+1 for a great seller

bought a bunch of freebies off her and they were packaged really well and shipped fast - as always a pleasure to work with yay

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - beajjai033 - 07-24-2013

+1 as a seller

I bought a Pullip and some extras from her.

Had my first transaction with her here on DollyMarket and I have to say I had an amazing experience overall. sakana_hime is kind, patient, understanding, packs stuff really well, & provides excellent communication.

It's a pleasure dealing with her. I hope more so it wouldn't be the last.

Thank you so much n.n

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - ByronicHeroine - 07-26-2013

+1 as seller!

Really fast communication and shipping. Everything was packed neatly and securely. Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - wooperz - 07-28-2013

+1 Wonderful transaction, I am super happy with my trade with her wink

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - MissMandyLynne - 08-02-2013

+1 for another great sale

bought a beautiful dress off her and it was shipped extremely fast and packaged well yay

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - ByronicHeroine - 08-17-2013

+1 as buyer!

Super communication and super quick payment. Thanks so much smile

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - Buzzingbumblebee - 09-15-2013

+1
Sebastian is perfect and was shipped quickly. Friendly and helpful seller. I'm very happy grin. Thank you.

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - wooperz - 12-10-2013

+1 purchased a bunch of nice dolls for a great price smile Thanks so much smile

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - Chihiro - 12-18-2013

+ 1 as a seller.

I purchased 2 dolls, and they arrived amazingly quick (less than a week !) as well as very well packaged... I even got some extra goodies too grin Thank you so much !

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - vanie - 01-07-2014

+1 as a buyer. Super fast payment and so patient with me on shipping time. Thank you so much! I hope you like your items! smile

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - wooperz - 01-13-2014

+1 for another great transaction, thank you for the deal smile

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - pixachii - 01-17-2014

+1 for Sakana_Hime as a seller. I bought her Simply Delight Blythe from her, and I've never seen a doll packaged so well before! She arrived safely, and I am extremely pleased. Thank you! Heart

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - vadafade - 02-11-2014

+1 as a seller! I bought a chaise longue/bed from her, and it was extremely well packaged and arrived quickly. She even included an adorable little Dal notepad as a special goody! Would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you so much!

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - Audacia - 02-27-2014

+1 as buyer. Very sweet and understanding. Paid promptly and was completely awesome! Thanks again!

RE: Feedback For Sakana_hime - dms_a_jem - 03-14-2014

+1 as an awesome seller! Her communication is top notch, the doll was in fantastic condition & well protected, and shipping was super quick. Thanks for such a lovely transaction! Happy