The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Misstansa's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Misstansa's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=540430)

Pages: 1 2

Misstansa's Feedback - misstansa - 06-18-2008

.:Feedbacks:.
Feedback at Ebay: HERE

- Gloomymort - 06-25-2008

+1
the hat arrived exactly as described and really quickly
great comms lovely to deal with

grin

- birdie - 10-03-2008

+1 as a seller!

Items as described, nice communication, lovely sketch of my grail Pullip as an added bonus!

- Marryth - 10-07-2008

+1 as a buyer! Wonderful communication, prompt payment - a flawless transaction. Thanks! <3

- samigurumi - 10-07-2008

+1 Sold me sticas stock came well packaged and relatively quickly. pleasure to do business and my custom stica looks awesome now. Thanks

grin :pbjtime:

- Little_red_monkey - 11-12-2008

+1 Quick Shipping, Very nice to deal with, pleasure all in all hope to buy from again soon

smile

- plaidskoogrl - 02-02-2009

+1 Exactly as described, pleasure to work with, would buy from again! <3

- Faerie Macabre - 02-22-2009

+1 as seller! Super nice to deal with, answered all questions very quickly and the doll was packed safely! Also added a print of the custom as a little bonus. smile

(I'd also say +1 as a custom maker. I bought her half-dragon custom Gaia and she is absolutely stunning and also super cool. Carefully made and very well designed!wink

FM

RE: Misstansa's Feedback - lovelytickle - 01-20-2010

+1 as a buyer. great to deal with, good communication, a very nice person. Thanks!

RE: Misstansa's Feedback - RacerGT - 07-14-2010

+1 as a great Seller! Nice items, good communication and lightning shipping too... Thanks!

RE: Misstansa's Feedback - tertlecrazy - 08-05-2010

+1 as a seller! I bought a custom Muertos head from her off lj and it is absolutely perfect!! Great communication, fast shipping! Thank you so much!

RE: Misstansa's Feedback - kirakishoumedium - 08-18-2010

Frost arrived yesterday and i am SO in Love, thank you SO much!! she arrived So quickly and was packaged so carefully, and the little drawing you sent with her is SO Kawaii!! i Love it, thanks So much again!! and also for the great communication and Super Fast shipping!!! i would definately buy again!! ^__^

RE: Misstansa's Feedback - keri1234 - 01-20-2011

Great seller! I bought some Liv jeans from her and she was a great person to deal with. The jeans arrived very quickly and I am very happy with them. Thanks!

RE: Misstansa's Feedback - KiraKira - 02-25-2011

+1 for being a great seller!

I purchased a partial Zuora stock from her. She was a quick shipper and the items are in great condition. Thank you for the smooth transaction! smile

RE: Misstansa's Feedback - Sheepie - 02-26-2011

+1 as a great seller!

Bought a type4 body from her, came well packaged. She shipped fast, and had great communication! Thanks again~ Happy