The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Birdie - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Birdie (/showthread.php?tid=540662)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Feedback For Birdie - franklymydear - 08-16-2010

+1 for being a fantastic buyer. I got paid very quickly and communication has always been very friendly and straight-forward! I was given a generous amount to deal with the paypal fees and shipping the package internationally. Thanks so much, birdie!

RE: Feedback For Birdie - martah - 08-28-2010

+1 for trading My Melody Pullip for Simply Mango Blythe . thank you! ^^

RE: Feedback For Birdie - Zoegirl - 09-01-2010

+1 as a buyer from me. B bought MJs stock and some other bits from me, paid promptly and as always is just a fun person to chat with! Highest recommendations from me!

RE: Feedback For Birdie - Duskkodesh - 09-06-2010

Great buyer! +1 Couldn't ask for a better transaction!

RE: Feedback For Birdie - Zoegirl - 09-11-2010

+1 as a buyer from me. Birdie is a reliable buyer, fast payment, excellent (and fun) communication! Always a pleasure.....

RE: Feedback For Birdie - Bakames - 09-16-2010

+2 as a buyer, sorry it's taken me so long. Birdie bought a Bouquet and a wig from me on seperate occasions and was very pleasant to deal with. Great buyer smile

RE: Feedback For Birdie - usagi_no_hotaru - 09-17-2010

+1 buyer~

Friendly and awesomely patient, always a pleasure to deal with you! Thanks so much! <33

RE: Feedback For Birdie - usagi_no_hotaru - 09-24-2010

+1 buyer~

Friendly, sweet and patient, always a flawless transaction! Thank you~! <33

RE: Feedback For Birdie - obviouszebra - 09-27-2010

Lovely buyer, payed super fast and was perfect to deal with, and appreciated my shipping box! Lol! ♥

RE: Feedback For Birdie - Bakames - 11-26-2010

+1 Great Buyer! Bought Principessa from me and communicated very well.

RE: Feedback For Birdie - WickedWonderland - 12-07-2010

+1 as a seller

I bought Cinciallegra's wig from Birdie and she was wonderful to work with. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks!

RE: Feedback For Birdie - TrueFan - 12-07-2010

1+ as a seller! I purchased a doll from her and she came well packed and in a free outfit.

RE: Feedback For Birdie - Miss Edith - 12-15-2010

+1 as a seller
I adopted my wee Tezca from Birdie & she arrived FAST & dressed in the cutest outfit as a gift. Thankyou smile

RE: Feedback For Birdie - TrueFan - 01-15-2011

1+ as a great buyer!

RE: Feedback For Birdie - crazykimochi - 01-19-2011

+1 as a buyer! A pleasure to do business with! Payment was quick & communication was most-excellent! grin