The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Zoegirl - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Zoegirl (/showthread.php?tid=540909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - princesspetal - 03-19-2010

+1

Received my wonderful hoodie commission today! Excellent! Couldn't be happier! The elf hat is wonderful too. Wonderful seller!!!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - Prixton - 03-20-2010

+1 Positive from me! I actually received my SECOND Zoegirl hoodie today (the first one was purchased through Etsy) and I am SO pleased! The second hoodie was a commission (and I am a rather picky customer), and Zoegirl did an AMAZING job on it! It fits my Dal perfectly, is well made, and she is fast with shipping and PMs, too! Highly recommended grin

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - TrueFan - 04-04-2010

1+ as a buyer - bought ACR's wig from me

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - melissia - 06-22-2010

+1 as a seller of Stica! Thank you so much for the careful and fast shipping! It's been a pleasure.

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - Aijo - 06-23-2010

+1 as an awesome seller. Very friendly to deal with. Happy

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - kelsey - 06-23-2010

+1 as a fab seller!! Best communication, shipping was fast and the glasses were packaged very safely. smile Definitely recommended. Thanks again!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - pianogirl - 06-23-2010

+1 as a seller, great communication, shipping was VERY fast, and the hoodie is lovely! Thanks!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - KiraKira - 06-23-2010

+1 for being an absolutely wonderful seller!

I purchased a very beautiful monique wig from Zoegirl. Shipping was incredibly fast, and she stayed in touch throughout.

This is actually the third time I've bought something from Zoegirl/petiteamie and she's always very sweet and professional. Thanks so much! smile

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - Kayakitsu - 07-02-2010

+1 for a nice seller. Bought a nerdy glasses from her and she packed well(even included a small little HK sticker) and shipped fast. Great communication and friendly. Thank you^^

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - MissMandyLynne - 07-07-2010

+1 for a great seller

bought Jolie from her and she was shipped perfectly and fast - deffently looking forward to working with again yay

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - sakana_hime - 07-14-2010

+1

Purchased MJ from Zoegirl. Communication was excellent and he arrived as described. Thank you!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - Nytherial - 08-05-2010

+1 seller!
Very friendly, fast communication & speedy shipping.
Thanks again! smile

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - KiraKira - 08-24-2010

+1 for being a great seller!

I like purchasing dolly things from Zoegirl! This time, she sold me two adorable Little Sonny Angels and a pretty barbie dress. I can always trust that her items are in wonderful condition and expect fast shipping and careful packaging.

Thanks so much, Zoegirl! yay

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - birdie - 09-09-2010

+1 as a seller, absolutely awesome transactions each time and I could not be happier. <3

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - Joni - 09-23-2010

+1 as a seller. Bought a wig and it was a perfect transaction. Thanks! grin