The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Zoegirl - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Zoegirl (/showthread.php?tid=540909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - SavannahFaerie - 02-01-2011

Bought a taeyang shirt from her, not ONLY was she super nice to talk to but the shirt came SUPER fast and she even ironed it for me!

Great seller! grin

+1 as a buyer! grin

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - LittleSu - 02-01-2011

+1 as a seller!

I bought a wig from her. It was pretty much the dream transaction: communication was quick, polite, and thorough; shipping was speedy and the wig was well-packaged; wig was as described and she even included a couple cute hair clips! I would definitely buy from her again!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - twinkle_eyed - 02-02-2011

+1 for a wonderful seller! I bought Lizbel from her - such a gorgeous girl, exactly as described!! Super fast shipping! Anne is such a pleasure to work with, and look forward to working with her again soon! Thanks so much!!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - Malaryush - 02-23-2011

An enthusiastic +1 for an excellent seller. grin I bought a batch of Sonny Angels and they were at my door within 4 days -- which included a weekend!

Very nice and pleasant to deal with. :3

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - Angie-83 - 03-05-2011

+1 as a fantastic seller. My doll clothes arrived so fast and in perfect condition. Thank you!!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - phantomwings86 - 03-08-2011

+1 as an excellent seller
Bought a cute dress from her and it arrived super quick. Thanks!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - lum13 - 03-19-2011

+1 as seller wink
Super fast shipping, nice clothes and chips, items perfects as describe.
Thank you smile

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - KiraKira - 04-03-2011

+1 for being an absolutely delightful seller!

I enjoy purchasing things from zoegirl. I can always count on friendly PMs, reasonable prices, items in great condition, cute little extras, speedy shipping and careful packaging. An awesome transaction--thank you so much! smile

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - kaninchen - 06-27-2011

+1 as a seller! i bought cinciallegra's wig and it arrived perfectly packaged and terribly quickly!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - sceimhiuil - 08-23-2011

+1 as a seller - I commissioned a hoodie from her, and she was able to get back to me quickly with pricing and details. I think she quoted a week turnaround, but it certainly seemed much faster than that!! Great communication, and quality work. She also included a couple of little extras which totally made my day. grin Thanks!!

RE: Feedback For Zoegirl - captainfantastic - 11-05-2011

+1 as a seller. Great communication, very sweet and friendly. Shipping was quick and the wig even arrived with some cute little accessories. I would definitely do business with Zoegirl again. smile