The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Myufish's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Myufish's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7118707)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Myufish's Feedback - ByronicHeroine - 10-08-2012

+1 as buyer. She bought some eyechips, paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived. Thanks for a great transaction!

RE: Myufish's Feedback - ***L-Lo*** - 10-30-2012

We did our first split together and it went really smoothly. Another perfect transaction for Myufish LOL

She got the Isul and sent me his stock well-wrapped and the box itself was wrapped in a really cute paper ♥_♥ (and cherry on top, she found the Isul on a massive sale, we both saved lots of money!)
On top of that she's got great communication skills, would deal with again, thank you!

RE: Myufish's Feedback - Kanamai - 12-07-2012

+1 For doing an amazing job on my ElfDoll girls faceup!

I highly recommend Myufish's as a faceup artist.

RE: Myufish's Feedback - PG123MOM - 01-25-2013

+ 1 for awesome customizations she did for me. Thanks a bunch

RE: Myufish's Feedback - pixachii - 06-26-2013

+1 for the gorgeous customization Myu did for me! I absolutely adore my new doll - thank you so much! Special 3

RE: Myufish's Feedback - kuanyin4 - 07-09-2013

I think we all know by now that Myufish is wonderful! I had to chime in though...

RE: Myufish's Feedback - PG123MOM - 07-09-2013

+1 as a buyer

Always a pleasure to deal with. Paid super fast and great communication.

RE: Myufish's Feedback - Buzzingbumblebee - 08-21-2013

+1 for you <3

She did the most amazing job customizing my poorly looking bait Pullip head. My dolly looks so perfect. Everything about the transaction was fabulous, thank you so much grin.

RE: Myufish's Feedback - vadafade - 10-17-2013

+2 for two beautiful customizations! (Or +1 for the overall transaction? How does that work? LOL.)

Myu painted eyebrows on my Natsume and gave my baity Another Queen a beautiful new faceup. Both dolls look so perfect! We encountered some unexpected developments during the customizing process, but Myu was very forthcoming with information and solutions. I would definitely work with her again!

RE: Myufish's Feedback - pixachii - 11-04-2013

+1 for Myufish for the totally gorgeous Yeolume customization she did for me and the traveling doll event! I'm very pleased; thank you so much! Heart

RE: Myufish's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 11-10-2013

+1 for a wonderful customization of my Pullip. Thanks so much!

RE: Myufish's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 01-10-2014

+++1 as a buyer!

myufish bought some wigs from me. Great communication and fast payment. It was great doing business with you!

RE: Myufish's Feedback - pixachii - 04-18-2014

+1 for my super sweet Yeolume custom! Maisie looks so cute with her new smile! Excellent work, thank you SO much! Heart

RE: Myufish's Feedback - Cosmicheart - 07-01-2014

+1 for a pullip custom, she's an amazing and sweet person to work with. Thank you so much! I <3 her. smile

RE: Myufish's Feedback - fishy - 11-06-2014

+1 as a buyer. Bought my Dal Katoya from me, and was very easy to work with. smile

Thanks again!! smile