The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Assa - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33158)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28224)
+--- Thread: Assa (/showthread.php?tid=7135813)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Minor custom Alte and Nina, repaired Assa, Obitsus - saffy - 07-05-2010

Thankyou for the price quotes!
(07-05-2010, 12:30 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: why couldnt you just go out and buy a Fashionista doll and give her the body?
I can't *just go out* and buy a fashionista or liv doll because
a- They don't have them here (rural france + big shops 3 hours away)
b- I'm currently disabled and get everything online

I've thought of trying to get one from ebay but I don't see the point in wasting $25+ (yay postage fees) just to check a colour match. If anyone can confirm a skin match for Nina, I'd be very grateful <3

RE: Assa - Chihiro - 07-31-2010

BUMPP!

Anyone know how much a nude Assa is worth these days? =)

Thanks~

RE: Assa - Chihiro - 08-04-2010

Bumppp. Can anyone help? =(

RE: Assa - NectarineFire - 08-04-2010

So Assa is considered one of the slightly rarer ones by now I guess, and NRFB she's been going on eBay recently for around $170. However, without her original wig, outfit and accessories that price would drop considerably. Let's say down to $85? Then if you factor in eBay fees and whatnot, maybe take off another 5-10 bucks... So in my estimation I'd say somewhere around $75.

I recently bought one on DM for $100 but she did come with a wig (not her stock wig though) and a cute outfit including shoes.

Hope this helps!

RE: Assa - Chihiro - 08-04-2010

It definately helps, thank you so much! =)

RE: Assa - applecandy - 08-05-2010

(08-04-2010, 07:00 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: So Assa is considered one of the slightly rarer ones by now I guess, and NRFB she's been going on eBay recently for around $170. However, without her original wig, outfit and accessories that price would drop considerably. Let's say down to $85? Then if you factor in eBay fees and whatnot, maybe take off another 5-10 bucks... So in my estimation I'd say somewhere around $75.

I recently bought one on DM for $100 but she did come with a wig (not her stock wig though) and a cute outfit including shoes.

Hope this helps!

You mean the one with the short blond hair and the tomboy outfit? She was so cool! I'd like I got her!

RE: Assa - vertefae - 06-03-2011

What's an updated price with her scalp?

RE: Assa - Aquarel - 08-24-2011

got a display assa up for sale, she comes with everything, box, stand, card, stock... Any idea how much she would go for?