The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=7243387)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - PrettyPullip - 09-22-2010

+ 1 as an awesome buyer. Wonderful to deal with. smile

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - MissMandyLynne - 09-24-2010

+1 for a great sale

bought a dress and Hangrys eyechips - worked great with my custom Vampire yay

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - Nightfall - 09-27-2010

+1 as a seller. Bought eris' partial stock, and everything came as advertised - no missing bits. Speedy shipping, no problems!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - Nytherial - 09-28-2010

+1 seller!
Extremely sweet, super fast shipping & great items!
Thanks so much for the cute extras. ~<3

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - Angie-83 - 09-28-2010

+1 as a seller. Everything perfect!! Bratz clothes arrived very fast and are perfect. Very good communication

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - birdie - 09-29-2010

Another +1 as a seller - I got Chelsea's stock outfit, a couple of other items, and quite a few freebies, and they were all in perfect condition. Shipping was superfast, and the communication throughout was wonderful!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - Miss Edith - 10-01-2010

+1 as a seller.

I bought a bundle of clothes from her & she is a sweetie ! Very fast shipping, very friendly & prompt contact, everything about her a pleasure to deal with smile

Thankyou !

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - twinkle_eyed - 10-03-2010

+2 for participating in both the n-Doll Pre-order GO and the 3rd Leeke GO!! Fast payment, excellent communication, a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!! <33

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - Eis4Emmi - 10-05-2010

+1 As a seller! I love all the clothes, and the drawing inside the card was lovely ^^

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - cmair1202 - 10-23-2010

+1 received the Magical Pink Chan outfit today thanks so much great transaction.

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - orphansparrow - 10-26-2010

+1 as a seller. great communication, really fast shipping, and she was really really sweet to talk with. all the stock outfits were packaged very well.

thank you! <3

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - ZennaBug - 11-02-2010

+1 as a seller smile excellent communication, fast shipment, and very friendly. Thank you! *hugs*

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - Asashi - 11-02-2010

+1 as a seller~ Bought a pair of wigs and they came really well packaged and super fast~ Thanks!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - Miss Edith - 11-05-2010

+1 as seller

as always she is a pleasure to deal with ((hugs)) I bought a lovely green wig, it was packaged to perfection and got here ultra fast. Thankyou <3

RE: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - puuush - 11-06-2010

+1 seller! Excellent contact, fast reply, very fast international shipping and so nice. Thank you very much for this smooth transaction.