The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Challenge 6 - Vintage - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Contests (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33168)
+--- Forum: Dalicious - A Dal Photo Contest (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33169)
+---- Forum: Dalicious Archive (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33170)
+---- Thread: Challenge 6 - Vintage (/showthread.php?tid=7244816)

Pages: 1 2

Challenge 6 - Vintage - Kanamai - 03-12-2010

The theme is Vintage.

This challenge will run from March 11th-16th
Entries are due by 16th at Midnight EST
Judging will be from 17th-18th.

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Ally - Lapetite
Callie - Nuwandalice
Cookie - Pairofwings
Emaline - Sheepie
Evie Crane - Witchit

Katsu Curry - Taquito - King
Kindle - Hina Ichigo
Lark - Babelglyph
Marlee - Holyponiesbatman
Phoebe - Joni

Taylor - HarukaKat
Tancy - Mckenna

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - princesspetal - 03-12-2010

Oh I'm excited to see the entries for this one!!

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - vertefae - 03-12-2010

Ohh I can't wait to see pictures for this!

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - Sheepie - 03-12-2010

This is easily the hardest challenge for me...I've always been lost to what Vintage is other than the aging of wine Dead

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - TrueFan - 03-12-2010

How about retro? That's sort of like vintage.

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - Kanamai - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 12:59 PM)TrueFan Wrote: How about retro? That's sort of like vintage.

I was thinking vintage/retro for the theme if that helps. In my mind they are similar if not the same.

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - HarukaKat - 03-12-2010

Hmmm... This may be one of the harder ones for me @.@

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - McKenna - 03-12-2010

I'm excited for this one and I can't wait to see what others come up with.

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - Lapetite - 03-12-2010

I agree at Haruka... Besides i've no idea... I haven't any clothes who fits to this theme... T__T

I'm not sure if I can make an entrie for this.

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - princesspetal - 03-12-2010

Perhaps you could use vintage style props/objects/accessories etc. if you don't have clothes in the style?

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - babelglyph - 03-12-2010

I think someone mentioned wine somewhere -- that would be a very different take on vintage. You could also do a sort of futuristic time-travel shoot where modern-day things are "vintage!" LOL

I haven't decided what I'm going to do but I know I don't quite have the capabilities for either of those shoots so I thought I'd suggest them to get someone else's gears going! smile

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - Sheepie - 03-13-2010

Yeah, wine is the only thing I can think of xd" Like, picking grapes or something~ This is one of the times I'm very glad I practiced enough with my sewing for my Dal LOL

There seems to be a few people on Deviantart who've done "Vintage" photoshoots, too, if anyone needs to look around for ideas like me.

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - McKenna - 03-15-2010

Just curious before I submit anything, are we allowed to have another doll in there with our Dal? I know in a prior Dalicious we were, but I wasn't sure about this one. Let me know either way.

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - Kanamai - 03-15-2010

(03-15-2010, 03:16 AM)McKenna Wrote: Just curious before I submit anything, are we allowed to have another doll in there with our Dal? I know in a prior Dalicious we were, but I wasn't sure about this one. Let me know either way.

yea, thats fine.

RE: Challenge 6 - Vintage - Lapetite - 03-15-2010

I've sended my in. I'm so happy, I can make one for this challenge... I don't know if I hit this theme the right way, we will see.
But I can'wait to see all your entries and the final results. Its so exciting! =^O^=