The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
My first Dal is here! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: My first Dal is here! (/showthread.php?tid=7246959)

Pages: 1 2

My first Dal is here! - Duskkodesh - 08-13-2010

We tried on some clothes today and she seems to like this outfit and I have to say I agree! I also gave her new Coolcat chips. We're trying to get acquainted before I introduce her to the others. Say hello to Tesla! (Thanks again LittleSu!)

[Image: DSCF4715.jpg]

Tesla: Ummm... Hi. :3 Give me candy!
Me: Tesla! Don't beg for candy! XD
Tesla: Sorry, I got hungry in that box.

[Image: DSCF4722.jpg]
Tesla: Sooo... this is my new home?
Me: Yeppers. You'll meet everyone in the morning.
Tesla: Great. More pressure. Any other Dals?
Me: ... Just you.
Tesla: .... >_<"

[Image: DSCF4705.jpg]
Me: Relax, they'll love you.
Tesla: Of Course they will, I'm lovable. ;3
Me: Modest, aren't we? -_-"
Tesla: Hey, when you've got it, flaunt it. grin

RE: My first Dal is here! - Hannahnoface - 08-13-2010

Awwww! She's adorable XD Dal's are such a handful! Congrats~ ^-^

RE: My first Dal is here! - Misao - 08-13-2010

I love her eyechip smile

RE: My first Dal is here! - SilverSumire - 08-13-2010

Ooooh I'm excited to hear about when she meets the others!

RE: My first Dal is here! - Duskkodesh - 08-13-2010

(08-13-2010, 01:24 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: Awwww! She's adorable XD Dal's are such a handful! Congrats~ ^-^

Boy, they sure are! I had no idea before today! XD

(08-13-2010, 01:55 PM)Misao Wrote: I love her eyechip smile

Thanks, they're Coolcat half red half purple chips with foil. I had to glue them in though, as they kept falling out.

(08-13-2010, 10:11 PM)SilverSumire Wrote: Ooooh I'm excited to hear about when she meets the others!

Yeah... I'm hoping she isn't afraid of vampires. XD

RE: My first Dal is here! - Mag - 08-13-2010

Yay, the Dals have invaded! Sort of, lol. She's too cute, can't wait to see the first meeting! grin Congrats!

RE: My first Dal is here! - bellalupina - 08-14-2010

She's adorable! I love Dals, congrats on adding one to your family. Maybe my Maggie (my Phoebe Dal) will stop by to say hi!

RE: My first Dal is here! - MissMandyLynne - 08-14-2010

hey arnt those chips the ones i gave you free with your order? - they look REALLY familar - lol

RE: My first Dal is here! - PrincessTomato - 08-14-2010

Congrats on your first Dal! She is so cute~ you're going to love playing with her..there is something special about Dal!
And love, love, love her name! Tesla is awesome ^___^

RE: My first Dal is here! - Duskkodesh - 08-14-2010

(08-14-2010, 09:58 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: hey arnt those chips the ones i gave you free with your order? - they look REALLY familar - lol

Yes, they are. I thought I'd use them on Gyro but after she arrived I thought I'd give them a shot. I'm digging them on her though so Gyro will need his own chips. XD

(08-14-2010, 10:23 AM)PrincessTomato Wrote: Congrats on your first Dal! She is so cute~ you're going to love playing with her..there is something special about Dal!
And love, love, love her name! Tesla is awesome ^___^

I kept the name from the person I adopted her from but I changed the spelling a tad. Dropping one "s". smile

RE: My first Dal is here! - KiraKira - 08-14-2010

Aw, congrats! She's the adorable one with the smile I saw BST about a week or two ago. What a cutie and I love her pretty eyes. I'm sure she'll charm everyone--even Mic/Mick. (Sorry I can't spell...)

RE: My first Dal is here! - lilbrokenragdoll - 08-14-2010

Aww, welcome Tesla!

With that outfit, though, she's like the Sexy Dal! She looks great!

RE: My first Dal is here! - GreyBird1881 - 08-15-2010

She is adorable, I have 3 Dals and they are so naughty at times and mischevious lol you will have so much fun with Tesla!

RE: My first Dal is here! - circle - 08-15-2010

Haha,how cute are her answers!!
Gongrats on getting her!!

RE: My first Dal is here! - MissMandyLynne - 08-15-2010

(08-14-2010, 10:51 AM)Duskkodesh Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 09:58 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: hey arnt those chips the ones i gave you free with your order? - they look REALLY familar - lol

Yes, they are. I thought I'd use them on Gyro but after she arrived I thought I'd give them a shot. I'm digging them on her though so Gyro will need his own chips. XD

well i do still have the green and yellow chips from coolcat if your interested ^^