Dolly Market Forum
Mini Group Shot - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Mini Group Shot (/showthread.php?tid=7249176)

Mini Group Shot - MissMandyLynne - 03-06-2011

okay so i finially got around to taking a new mini family group photo - hope you all like yay

[Image: 5500857480_84b71e0913.jpg]

RE: Mini Group Shot - Elsie - 03-06-2011

Aww I love them! So many minis Tongue Are you going to put obitsus on the bodyless heads?

RE: Mini Group Shot - kooky in da city - 03-06-2011

They are so cute :3 I really like the headless one with the orange fur wig. smile

RE: Mini Group Shot - MissMandyLynne - 03-07-2011

no im going to be putting them on new posible bodies - ive got 2 already - just waiting to find a good price on the other two before i finish - i completly forgot they were there - i mean not all of them are finished yet - the girl next to the orange one needs a new wig and eyes - so there still a *work in progress* yay

RE: Mini Group Shot - CherryBlossomGirl - 03-07-2011

they are just too cute! little pullips are totally adorable! *-*
I specially liked the one in the tiger suit..is that a March Hare?

RE: Mini Group Shot - Bohemian - 03-07-2011

Aw, so cute! I like the tiger suit girl as well!

yes originally she is a march hare - but she has different eyes and i think a different wig - and surprisingly i found that suit on ebay for a petite blythe ^^

RE: Mini Group Shot - kitten-squid - 03-07-2011

OMG soooo cute! What kind of body is that on the purple-haired girl on the left? It looks really nice!

(03-07-2011, 03:43 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: OMG soooo cute! What kind of body is that on the purple-haired girl on the left? It looks really nice!

truthfully i have no idea - i got her and another head with two bodies almost the same and i dont have any idea - all i know is that i like them and they work ^^

RE: Mini Group Shot - Estrial - 03-07-2011

This is so adorable it makes me want to squee >_< I love all the different animal suits that your minis are in.

RE: Mini Group Shot - Nytherial - 03-08-2011

So cute! Glad the minis are getting love.
They're so underrated.

RE: Mini Group Shot - Fidjie - 03-12-2011

Hahaha, that's so cute and funny! little girls all around. They're a lot!
PD: I can't help but remember Lady Gaga when I see the blondie one on the top xDD

RE: Mini Group Shot - MissMandyLynne - 03-12-2011

(03-12-2011, 10:20 AM)Fidjie Wrote: I can't help but remember Lady Gaga when I see the blondie one on the top xD

thats what i thought when i first got her - it makes me want to change her wig but shes so cute

RE: Mini Group Shot - Fidjie - 03-12-2011

Don't change it! she's so cute this way