Dolly Market Forum
What arrived in my mail ? :) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: What arrived in my mail ? :) (/showthread.php?tid=7250349)

What arrived in my mail ? :) - chocoang3l - 06-23-2011

Hi

I am back from my vacation trip n____n and since i made several orders before, I was so excited to drop by my postal box to see what arrived.

Today there were 2 dolls in my mail! One of the most amazing dolls and I totally wanted so I am extremely happy for their arrival & I can't believe I got them both together, in the same time too ..

so enough with the talking !!

here are they ::

[Image: 5862504459_de9aac61cc_z.jpg]

Prunella & Cinnamoroll !!
n_____n welcome to my dollie family

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - wampirencja - 06-23-2011

Wohooo! I hope you won't keep them in those boxes? They deserve to be FREE grin [actually for free too since I love both...]

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - SwordPony - 06-23-2011

Congrats on getting them both!!!

They look like sisters.

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - Cherryfox - 06-24-2011

Aw I'm jealous! I want a prunella so bad! Can I ask how much she cost you?

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - Babyblue033 - 06-24-2011

A brand new Pru! You're so lucky!

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - chocoang3l - 06-24-2011

(06-23-2011, 11:35 PM)wampirencja Wrote: Wohooo! I hope you won't keep them in those boxes? They deserve to be FREE grin [actually for free too since I love both...]

I will keep them in boxes for awhile *at least I will try if I can* .. my sister want to be around when I open them ^^

(06-23-2011, 11:59 PM)SwordPony Wrote: Congrats on getting them both!!!

They look like sisters.

Yea, I think they look like sisters too ^^ .. That's mainly why I got them the same time smile

(06-24-2011, 12:34 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Aw I'm jealous! I want a prunella so bad! Can I ask how much she cost you?

I hope you will get your Prunella Cherry <3 ..
I bought her for $200 + shipping but I knew if I waited more she will become much pricey ! If you want to buy her, I got her from a flickr store , if you prefer not to use ebay

(06-24-2011, 02:31 AM)Babyblue033 Wrote: A brand new Pru! You're so lucky!

There is several NRFB prunellas on Ebay smile .. you always can get one ^^ .. I never will buy a second hand doll unless from a friend seller since I got scammed just a week before !

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - Cherryfox - 06-24-2011

Yeah I'm too scared to get one on ebay £150 + is allot to spend with some random seller... really hoping one is gonna turn up on here one day cause I'm not fussed about her stock, i want one to make a Junko Mizuno 'Cinderella' doll. Enjoy them!

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - ichigo3lemon - 06-24-2011

Two great choices! Congrats! smile

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - Little_Spark - 06-24-2011

Aqua haired sister love Heart 2

Huge congrats on them, it must be awesome to have two dolls at once in the mail waiting for you!

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - Lilcurly - 06-24-2011

Congrats on both of those, Pru is such a beautiful doll <33

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - Miss Edith - 06-24-2011

congratulations on them both, 2 of my favourite dolls smile

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - myufish - 06-24-2011

oh so cute !
i got my Prunella and Cinna at the same time too since they look like they can be sisters.
Congrats !

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - chocoang3l - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 05:14 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Yeah I'm too scared to get one on ebay £150 + is allot to spend with some random seller... really hoping one is gonna turn up on here one day cause I'm not fussed about her stock, i want one to make a Junko Mizuno 'Cinderella' doll. Enjoy them!

I hope you will get one of your own ^^ ..

(06-24-2011, 05:36 AM)ichigo3lemon Wrote: Two great choices! Congrats! smile

Thanks ichigo smile

(06-24-2011, 06:59 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Aqua haired sister love Heart 2

Huge congrats on them, it must be awesome to have two dolls at once in the mail waiting for you!

Thanks Spark ^^ ... Yea, it was soo amazing to have 2 in the mail =))

(06-24-2011, 08:06 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Congrats on both of those, Pru is such a beautiful doll <33

Thanks Lil ... xx

(06-24-2011, 08:16 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: congratulations on them both, 2 of my favourite dolls smile

Thanks Miss Edith n_____n ... mine too

(06-24-2011, 09:02 AM)myufish Wrote: oh so cute !
i got my Prunella and Cinna at the same time too since they look like they can be sisters.
Congrats !

Hehe, thanks Myu! I too thought they look sisters n____n .. I am glad they arrived together because I thought Cinnamoroll will arrive later, since she was ordered only 1 day before I leave on my trip. It arrived fast I should say ^^ ..

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - cupcake - 06-26-2011

I am so incredibly jealous you got BOTH of those dolls; two dolls I dream of owning one day. They are so gorgeous and look so nice together > w < congrats!

RE: What arrived in my mail ? :) - chocoang3l - 07-01-2011

Thanks Cupcake ^^ .. I hope you will get BOTH of them one day too .. they sure worth to own ! smile