Dolly Market Forum
Barbecue - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Barbecue (/showthread.php?tid=7253169)

Barbecue - Cornflower Blue - 06-16-2012

It's summer and it's time for a barbecue with friends by the pool. Uh, let's pretend there's a pool, okay? Either way, it's an excuse to pull out some Rement minis, scrounge up some swimsuits, and have some fun in the sun. Don't worry, they've got some sunscreen, too. The first one is for the Dal of the Month contest over at the Dal House Forum and the main reason I dragged out all the stuff.
[Image: 7190163571_1e7f3fc88a_z.jpg]

[Image: 7376637146_f378043b69_z.jpg]

[Image: 7376636150_41e5be6d08_z.jpg]
Josie: Are you going to eat all that watermelon by yourself?
Noah: Sure, I love watermelon!

RE: Barbecue - TrueFan - 06-16-2012

They are all very cute- so summery!

RE: Barbecue - KiraKira - 06-16-2012

I don't blame Noah for eating all the watermelon...it is a must for summer! Your BBQ photos really capture the essence of the season! Are you having summer weather where you are? It's really humid and hot here...

Love those photos!
Happy

RE: Barbecue - ladywindsor - 06-16-2012

That is just too adorable!
I like the table top hibatchi and the food magically cooking.
Looks like a good time to me!

RE: Barbecue - kitten-squid - 06-16-2012

How cute!!! Great use of miniatures too, you'd never know there wasn't a pool! smile

RE: Barbecue - Cornflower Blue - 06-16-2012

Thanks for all the nice comments! It's a magical barbecue minus the smoke and flare ups and bugs.

And yes, it's really summer here and a bit hotter than I care for already. Next week it's supposed to be mostly in the 90s and the humidity will be going up. I prefer sunny, low 70s, low humidity, and a gentle breeze. But we don't get a whole lot of that in the summer, being near Lake Erie.

RE: Barbecue - birdie - 06-16-2012

Brilliant setup, so elaborate with the posing and all - love that lifted leg in the first pic! I really need to take more diorama type pics myself, yours are always an inspiration. A tip, if I may, would be to use some kind of reflector to soften out those harsh shades - but then, of course the summer sun will cause such shades (a matter of how true to the real thing you wanna be).

RE: Barbecue - Lilcurly - 06-17-2012

Ah that's so lovely! smile Love all the accessories!

RE: Barbecue - Cornflower Blue - 06-17-2012

(06-16-2012, 08:27 PM)birdie Wrote: Brilliant setup, so elaborate with the posing and all - love that lifted leg in the first pic! I really need to take more diorama type pics myself, yours are always an inspiration. A tip, if I may, would be to use some kind of reflector to soften out those harsh shades - but then, of course the summer sun will cause such shades (a matter of how true to the real thing you wanna be).

Thanks and thanks for the advice! I'm sure it would make a big difference if I spent some time learning a few techniques like that.

I bought a lot of Rement, back when it was still really good, so I feel I should pull it out and use it once in awhile.

And thanks, Lilcurly, too!

RE: Barbecue - blukat - 06-17-2012

Very cute and brought a smile to my face on this hot day. Thanks for posting these photos!

I have boxes of Rement too. I need to organize it if I have lots of hours to do it. It's too cute not to use.

RE: Barbecue - Little_Spark - 06-20-2012

Yummy, me wants some watermelon now LOL

RE: Barbecue - ichigo3lemon - 06-21-2012

This is so cute!

RE: Barbecue - Minako - 06-21-2012

Awww soo cute pics <3
I love the Barbecue re-ments!