The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? *Ginny wins!* - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? *Ginny wins!* (/showthread.php?tid=7254440)

Pages: 1 2

Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? *Ginny wins!* - Lilcurly - 12-03-2012

I can never decide which of my girls to photograph anymore! So, I know I need to do a big photo shoot soon, as I haven't for a while. But which of my girls would you guys like to see as the star of the shoot?

Please vote!

Here is a link to my Flickr sets to help you decide: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilcurly/sets/

*I'll close the voting on the 15th, as it'll be the 16th that I'll be doing the shoot smile*

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - martah - 12-03-2012

My vote goes to Brianna smile

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - Lilcurly - 12-03-2012

^Awesome! Thank you for voting smile

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - FishiesGoPook - 12-03-2012

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *head desk* i need an "ALL" option lol

so hard to choose! ... love kitty and raven .... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

making my brain hurt! lol

... my finger landed closes to raven ... lol

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - ashbunny2027 - 12-03-2012

It's really hard to decide- All your girls are all beautiful and unique and deserve a photoshoot.... Can I sleep on it? LOL

Thanks fishies! smile

(12-03-2012, 09:13 AM)ashbunny2027 Wrote: It's really hard to decide- All your girls are all beautiful and unique and deserve a photoshoot.... Can I sleep on it? LOL

lol! Of course :p

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - KiraKira - 12-03-2012

It's hard to choose because they all are pretty and deserve a shoot of their own. I voted for Polly, even though my favorite of your girls is Meg.

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - Bloodstained - 12-03-2012

I vote Ginny!

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - Miss Edith - 12-03-2012

this will surprise you I think smile You know who my favourite of your family is but I voted Ginny because we have not seen alot of her and I find the way you have styled her to be wonderful and different. (to Meg, and also Fenn & Kenna - sorry girlies sad LOL )

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - Cornflower Blue - 12-03-2012

I cast my vote for Polly. We don't see too many Ayas around for some reason.

Thanks guys! smile

It's getting very interesting! I wasn't expecting quite so many votes for Polly, but the poor girl does deserve more pictures. Aya is very difficult to photograph without her looking wide eyed & stare-y, that might be why there's not many photo's of her around.

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - CasseminaPie - 12-03-2012

All your girls are gorgeous but I voted for Polly also grin she is adorable and I love her lip colour!

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - Lilcurly - 12-04-2012

Awesome, thanks for the vote smile

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - ashbunny2027 - 12-04-2012

Using the patented 'Close eyes, point finger' Method, I picked.... Ginny! grin

RE: Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? - Lilcurly - 12-04-2012

Lol, gotta love that method :p I'm gonna organise a closing date for votes this evening (if I remember - going to mummy's for tea tonight :p ), cuz it'll work better that way.....I might just make the day of the photoshoot the closing date.......actually I dunno cuz that will be a couple of weeks away (busybusy lol). hmmmmm, I will decide after I get home tonight smile