Dolly Market Forum
Foxy Tiffany - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Foxy Tiffany (/showthread.php?tid=7254466)

Foxy Tiffany - ByronicHeroine - 12-06-2012

My Dal Tiffany received a fantastic Holiday swap package from KiraKira during the Dal House Forum Holiday Swap. Tiffany's theme was Foxes, and here she is modeling a few of the things she got. The rest of the package can be seen over on my flickr account (link at the bottom).

[Image: 8248401788_1d7e189498.jpg]

[Image: 8248402234_90e565bac3.jpg]

I really love this dress. The color is really neat, and I love the little foxes on it. It was made by SewGrandmaCathy over on etsy. The necklace was made by KiraKira herself, and the adorable hat (that I'm still studying) was made by ellenganz on etsy.

RE: Foxy Tiffany - Lilcurly - 12-06-2012

Awesome smile That hat is amazing! <3

RE: Foxy Tiffany - KiraKira - 12-06-2012

I'm really pleased with how well the color & style of the dress suits Tiffany! (Is she OK with wearing the dress? You know, since she's probably a jeans & t-shirt kinda girl?)

smile

When I saw that fox hat on etsy, I just knew I HAD to get it for Tiffany...she looks as adorable in it as I thought she would.

RE: Foxy Tiffany - FishiesGoPook - 12-06-2012

AWESOME HAT IS AWESOME!

RE: Foxy Tiffany - kitten-squid - 12-06-2012

I absolutely love that hat on her! You have such cute girls!

RE: Foxy Tiffany - ByronicHeroine - 12-06-2012

(12-06-2012, 08:52 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I'm really pleased with how well the color & style of the dress suits Tiffany! (Is she OK with wearing the dress? You know, since she's probably a jeans & t-shirt kinda girl?)

smile

When I saw that fox hat on etsy, I just knew I HAD to get it for Tiffany...she looks as adorable in it as I thought she would.

With all the compliments she's getting, she's more than okay with wearing the dress wink You have a great eye for gifts. I love the hat more than Tiffany I think, but she's not changing her clothes for a while.

RE: Foxy Tiffany - Cornflower Blue - 12-06-2012

The dress is a great color for her, but that hat is all kinds of awesome!

RE: Foxy Tiffany - ashbunny2027 - 12-06-2012

Awww! What a cute lil foy lady! grin

The dress is beautiful and the hat is unreal grin Not sure who to congratulate more; Kira Kira for her good taste or you ByronicHeroine for your gorgeous Tiffany LOL

RE: Foxy Tiffany - BlushingSky - 12-08-2012

I wish I had that fox hat for myself, maybe even the dress. She looks very adorable in both. :]

RE: Foxy Tiffany - LovelyPapin - 12-10-2012

Wow, who ever made that fox hat is soooo talented! It's incredible!
Very cute photos; the lighting is lovely. I wish I could give Tiffany a hug... she's too cute in that dress!

RE: Foxy Tiffany - bambi latte - 12-11-2012

D'aw, she's suuuch a cutie. o:
That dress and hat are soooo cute! ^-^

RE: Foxy Tiffany - beajjai033 - 12-12-2012

That set is cute! Can fit a cunning girl LOL

RE: Foxy Tiffany - Bohemian - 12-12-2012

Oh, what a cute outfit! Tiffany looks adorable!