The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
kuanyin4's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: kuanyin4's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7254547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - PG123MOM - 04-06-2013

+ 1 as a buyer

Purchased Neo Noir's stock. Very good communication, fast payment and great to deal with!

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - sakana_hime - 04-07-2013

+1 Purchased Henri from me. Wonderful again. smile Thank you so much!

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - tyrseight - 04-16-2013

+1 as a seller.

I purchased Aurora's stock from her,and Kuanyin4 was a great to buy from! She was very friendly and communicative. Also, shipping was fast and my item was packaged very carefully.

This was my first purchase from DM, and it was a wonderful experience. Thanks again!

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - tertlecrazy - 04-19-2013

+1 as a buyer

kuanyin4 participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - kballpinata - 04-23-2013

+1!
We did a doll split, and its was perfect! She sent me the doll stock not long after the doll arrived, and they were packaged so nicely smile

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - Leannarchy - 05-07-2013

+1 positive as a fabulous swapper! received cute items in a swap, would definitely love to swap with again smile

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - MissMandyLynne - 05-08-2013

+1 for a great person

she GAVE me a stand for my Puddle custom - such an awesome person yay

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - KiraKira - 05-08-2013

+1 as a buyer.

Luanne asked me if I could make some chips for her Byul...it was a smooth transaction the whole way through. I would definitely work with her again. smile

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - Fiddlette - 05-21-2013

1+ as a seller.
i bought her second Rot Chan from her and everything was smooth and really fast shipping also. i'm very happy. smile

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - eka - 06-16-2013

+1 as a seller

I'm from South America and I purchased a Maretti stock outfit from her. Friendly seller, good communication yay . The outfit arrived safe smile , thanks!.

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - myufish - 07-11-2013

+++++1 as a seller. Great communication and fast shipping smile My bjd love his shoes ! it fits perfectly grin

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - Mika187 - 07-11-2013

+1 As seller! Great communication and very fast shipping! Thanks for the outfit!

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - KiraKira - 01-16-2014

+1

I've dealt with kuanyin4 several times; once again, she's proven herself to be a perfect buyer. We never have any problems! Thank you so much!
grin

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - sakana_hime - 01-28-2014

+1 positive.

Great buyer, thank you!

RE: kuanyin4's Feedback - CasseminaPie - 03-04-2014

+1 seller!

Just the friendliest person to deal with, can't thank you enough ^.^